Guai Ladies and others who may be interested.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janieb, Oct 20, 2006.

1. janieb

janieb New Member

and gents.

Since the pancreatitis, nothing seems to be going right. Mayo has no reason why I have the stomach pain, but there are about 500 different pills they can try. At this time, they don't know what it is; they just know it's there.

My general doctor got very excited the last time I went because my weight is so low. I'm now on ensure along with anything I can eat that will stay down.

I'm writing because I noticed today, while doing my nails, that under the nail and just above the white half-moon, my skin is quite red on most all of my nails.

Should this be telling me something? Have any of you had an experience with this? What do you suggest I do? There is an appointment scheduled in a couple of weeks, so I can just wait until then.

Information or suggestiong would be appreciated.

janieb
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish I could help. This has slipped down so thought I'd give it a bump. If it were me, I would post again with the symptom in your title. It might get more responses.

Love, Mikie
  3. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Hugs, I'm sorry you are so poorly Janie. Hope your doctors find out what is wrong with you really soon, you sound so very ill.xxx
  4. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi Janieb...so sorry that you have had such trouble. I went through a period at one time when the doctors couldn't figure my problems out. It turned out to be gallbladder trouble. But I understand your frustration. I hope that things get better soon.

Love, Ann