Guai ladies/Anyone have a teenage son w/ FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JTyre, Oct 7, 2006.

1. JTyre

JTyre New Member

I am sure my mom has fibro (she is 67 years old) and I think my two sons have it. They are 15 & 16 years old. Has anyone read the book, What your Dr may not tell you about pediatric fibro? Is there info in there that is not covered in the other book? I am sure my family and friends will think I am crazy if I tell them I think my boys have FM. I think they both should be taking guai. Anyone out there have any boys taking guai & how long have they been taking it?
    j.
  2. Amslave

Amslave New Member

Fm for Dummies has a section on childern with FM. As I understood it you need a Peds Rhuemy. For a Dia. Good LuckJen
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That if one suspects her children have FMS, taking the Guai can prevent the symptoms from manifesting. It is better than waiting for the FMS to be entrenched and then trying to get rid of the phosphate debris. As always, though, I would consult the doc.

My Mom had FMS, I have FMS and CFIDS and both my daughters have FMS with other associated conditions. I can look back into my own childhood and my childrens' and see early symptoms. You are not crazy. Document the boys' symptoms.

Love, Mikie
  4. JTyre

JTyre New Member