Guai Ladies Day 3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janieb, May 24, 2006.

1. janieb

janieb New Member

Hi, gals,

Went to the fitness center today and managed to get through the exercises. Even grocery shopped after a little bit.

Taking lots of pain meds, but that's the only change I can see. Do I need to increase the guai? This is only my third day.

janieb
  2. Jude

Jude New Member

Dear JanieB

Stay on your current dose of 400mg in the morning and 400mg in the evening for seven days. Keep in mind that you are in a marathon and not a sprint.

Jude
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Jude has given you good advice. The first few weeks are a time of settling in and getting to know how the Guai is affecting you. There will be plenty of time to make any adjustments. Keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  4. janieb

janieb New Member

Good morning. Thanks so much for your response. Will try to be patient.

We've got an awful lot going on here. Basically a relative of my husbands has been accused of, jailed, and released on a charge of child groping. The hearing is June 5th.

This is a very well known and respected family man. In fact, he was big in government in our state. It's a situation where the wife is handicapped and one of their sons was killed in a auto accident a few years ago and they have never recovered. No one can believe the charges are true, and yet, we weren't there. I guess I just had to get that off my chest. The phone rings constantly. Everyone in the family is supportive, but we're worried about sucide. Enough. I could write a book.

The strain is beginning to show on all of us. We just go on.

Anyway, it's day 4 and the fibro seems about the same. Slept well last night, but the phone calls started this morning and now I'm shaking. So, I suspect the fibro is about the same and I'll wait, at least, for a week. Then check with you again, unless there's something new that comes up.

Thanks, also, for listening.

janieb

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

During periods of stress this severe, you may not get a good feel for the Guai. Stress pretty much overrides everything else. I would just keep on keeping on with it and if you don't cycle after at least a week, try adding another tablet to see what happens. Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie