Guai Ladies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JTyre, Jul 15, 2006.

1. JTyre

JTyre New Member

Question about Pro Health catalog and store. Are all of the products Sals FREE? Suffering from fibrofog today.
    Thanks,
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Any of the products which are herbal/botanical will block the Guai. You still have to read labels. Even when a product claims to be sal free, you need to check for yourself. If you click on the Store here, you can view the ingredients in the ProHealth products.

Love, Mikie
  3. JTyre

JTyre New Member

Can anyone give me the name of an Omega 3 that is Sals FREE. Also a multi-vitamin that is sals FREE?
    Thanks Mikie for getting back to me.
    Jackie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Fish oil is OK but I don't think flax seed oil is. If you go to the sal-free websites, you can find lists of sal-free products. Still, you have to read labels because the manufacturers change ingredients frequently.

Love, Mikie
  5. Jude

Jude New Member

Hi Jackie

Fish oil is a good source of Sal Free Omega 3. Flax seed oil is a good source of Omega 3 but it will block those of us that are on the guai protocol. I hear that Costco has a good brand of fish oil without the aftertaste and burping. Centrum or Centrum Silver are sal free and OK to use on the guai protocol.

Jude
    [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2006]