guai post, where is it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Oct 7, 2008.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

ok, I probably am just overlooking it but someone has a thread going looking for a guai buddy that I read last night and responded to and now i can't find it.
    I posted on a couple threads at same time I was in the new board, I cannot look at my current post history on the new board yet, when I went to the old board to look today it only listed one of the posts I did last night which is odd as I posted a couple times on the new board so I dont know why the old board would have a history of one and not the other.I also don't know if perhaps I was kicked into a differernet topic board for the guai thing than me or fm I wasnt paying attention.
    So how do we keep track of posts and threads in the new board, especially if our own posts arent being kept track of?
  2. simonedb

simonedb Member

this is crazy making, I posted this and then I was sent to "health" board and there was the quai post. what the heck is the "health" board of threads and how am I getting kickd into there after posting in me/fm, I was like sent there by default even though I was in me/fm.....
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

I do have been experience weird things lately onsite.

Ill be on old site get kicked to new site. Other weird things also cant find posts.

new board nightmares