Guai Update 7th Month

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jude, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Jude

Jude New Member

There are a lot of new members on the board now and I post about once a month on the guai progress. One of the reasons that I do this is because not everyone is fortunate enough to belong to a local guai support group. I get a lot of useful information from them and I pass along tips to anyone here that cares to read about them.

This is month seven and I notice a big difference in the deltoid muscle in my right arm. In the past I could push on it and it would hurt. Now I can poke, pinch or grab that muscle and it doesn't hurt. Sometimes my muscles in the arms and legs itch but I believe that is because the muscles are healing from having the irritating phosphates pulled out.

There is still a lot of the baby powder phosphates in the urine. This month I noticed bubbles in the urine. These bubbles don't float on top of the water but gravitate to the edges of the bowl and lie under the water. They appear to have a dark spect in the center. I can take a q-tip and the bubbles burst like ordinary bubbles but I cannot see the spect that is released. Bubbles are not mentioned in St. Amand's book but other people have had them. Mine are the only ones that seem to have a spect in the center. The spects look like a flake of pepper. Since the bubbles appeared the urine does not seem to be as acidic.

I am not cured but I am better than this time last year. Last year I could not walk down a hallway; this year I can walk around the mall for awhile. I am not pain free but it is not as bad as it was one year ago.

Mikie, I'll be interested in your take on the bubbles.

Jude
  2. Jude

Jude New Member

There are a lot of new members on the board now and I post about once a month on the guai progress. One of the reasons that I do this is because not everyone is fortunate enough to belong to a local guai support group. I get a lot of useful information from them and I pass along tips to anyone here that cares to read about them.

This is month seven and I notice a big difference in the deltoid muscle in my right arm. In the past I could push on it and it would hurt. Now I can poke, pinch or grab that muscle and it doesn't hurt. Sometimes my muscles in the arms and legs itch but I believe that is because the muscles are healing from having the irritating phosphates pulled out.

There is still a lot of the baby powder phosphates in the urine. This month I noticed bubbles in the urine. These bubbles don't float on top of the water but gravitate to the edges of the bowl and lie under the water. They appear to have a dark spect in the center. I can take a q-tip and the bubbles burst like ordinary bubbles but I cannot see the spect that is released. Bubbles are not mentioned in St. Amand's book but other people have had them. Mine are the only ones that seem to have a spect in the center. The spects look like a flake of pepper. Since the bubbles appeared the urine does not seem to be as acidic.

I am not cured but I am better than this time last year. Last year I could not walk down a hallway; this year I can walk around the mall for awhile. I am not pain free but it is not as bad as it was one year ago.

Mikie, I'll be interested in your take on the bubbles.

Jude
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to hear about your progress, that is wonderful.

I just stopped to see that your post is bumped! I know a lot of others are interested in the Guri, and this board is moving so fast today.

Take care,

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hmmmmm, strange you should mention the bubbles. I have them in my urine too, along with the baby powder looking stuff on the surface. I've never give it much thought. Phosphates do produce a gas, so I suppose any phosphates in the uring could produce a bubble. Just a guess.

I'm glad you are sooo much better and glad the Guai is working for you. You are doing a great service by posting your progress. It will help others to stick with the program.

Since being off the Guai for about 1 1/2 months, I am starting to get achy legs and hips. I am back taking it, but I don't know how much the skin-care stuff will block it. I've finished using the Mederma made from onions. Hopefully, there are not enough sals in the skin stuff to totally block the Guai. I would have never done this had I not come so close to being reversed. I felt I could afford a little break from it. Unfortunately, I don't think I can last the full four months of the skin-care treatment.

The Guai really does work, at least for me, and, obviously, for you too. Good going!

Love, Mikie