Guai users - Foul Urine.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, May 9, 2003.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

Does anyone on Guai notice foul urine (possible phosphate excretion) when going up on dose?

This to me is a very tell tale sign. Guai will NOT cause foul urine smell in non-FM people.

Would love to hear experiences.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It doth make the pee stink. My sweat was also sour smelling, especailly, for some reason, behind my ears on my neck. Now, I live down here in the jungle so it's not unusual to sweat there in hot wether when one goes outside.

I have cut my Guai in half as I believe I'm just about reversed now. I can smell the Guai itself in the uring, though, as I believe it is just passing through. It's a totally different smell than when it's pulling out the debris.

Love, Mikie
  3. Jude

Jude New Member

I have been on the guai protocol for over a year and it did make the urine smell foul when I hit my first cycle. The urine was darker than normal also. I don't know why this happens but it does. Since that time the urine doesn't smell as bad and is a normal color. Underarm odor is periodically bad also. When the underarm odor is bad, I try not to get too close to people because it is embaressing.

Jude