GUAI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Aug 8, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Has Guai helped anybody with sleep deprivation? Is Guai just for Fibromyalgia or is it for CFS too?? One last thing, does anyone know a Guai doctor in Md, DC, or VA?

Thanks!
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I'm not sure if I spelled it right but it is something that is used for mucus secretion among other things. It has also evidently helped many people with FM but I am not sure about CFS.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you do a search in Title for Guai, you will find a lot of old posts. I don't know whether the Guai would help with CFIDS but it might. I believe it works for more reasons than those theorized by Dr. St. Amand.

If you decide to do the Guai Protocol, you need to get the book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia." Also, if you go to www.guaidoc.com, you can learn more about it.

It has been a God send for my FMS. I still have CFIDS, so I'm not well. My FMS symptoms are about 85 percent reversed. It's impossible for me to tell whether it has helped the CFIDS or not.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Dr St Amand believes that FMS & CFS are probably the same illness. The book is well worth reading.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2005]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That FMS not only often accompanies CFIDS, but it is also a secondary illness to MS and Lupus. I believe that FMS is probably a secondary condition in some instances. In others, it appears that it is primary and the only illness.

I'm not sure that it matters, but if may have a bearing on how research is done.

Love, Mikie