Guai?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by coyote, Jan 20, 2003.

1. coyote

coyote New Member

Waht is guai? i don't see it listed in the products here.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Guai is short for Guaifenesin. I haven't tried to find it on the website, but it was included in my latest catalog. You can go online to the store or call them and they can answer questions for you.

Guai is a mucus-thinning medication. Dr. St. Amand discovered it can be a good treatment for FMS. In fact, it is the only treatment which offers the possibility of reversing the symptoms of FMS. Just taking it, however, will not work. There is a whole protocol that must be followed.

You can use your web search engine to find his website or you can purchase the book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About FIBROMYALGIA." It is a very good book on FMS whether or not you decide to use the treatment.

It's a long-term treatment which can produce painful flares before it helps and one must give up certain supplements and personal-care items. It explains all this in the book. In other words, it's not an easy treatment, but I have been on it for 1 1/2 years and have gone from needing Morphine for my pain to seldom needing anything for pain.

Love, Mikie
  3. coyote

coyote New Member

Thanks Mikie

[ advertisement ]