gual ladies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JTyre, Jul 20, 2006.

1. JTyre

JTyre New Member

Has anyone on guai experienced breast tenderness/pain when cycling?
    Thanks,
    j.
  2. janieb

janieb New Member

Have cycled twice on guai and that was something I did not experience. There are many people here who have had lots of experience and no doubt, will be writing.

Hope you're keeping a health diary. I found that helpful.

Good luck,

janieb
  3. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi J...I haven't experienced it either..just during my period as usual. Hopefully the experts will weigh in soon. Blessings, Ann
  4. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

I have cystic breasts & have had a lot of breast scans over the past 10 years. I also have lumps that the hospital staff dismiss as 'just the fibro' (just?) & don't do anything about.

It wasn't until I read Dr A's book that I realised these must be phosphate deposits. So I guess these would hurt when cycling (my breasts are always painful so I can't say I've noticed).

I've read that cabbage leaves in the bra helps with breast pain (sorry, just being silly).

How's everyone? At present I'm cycling the pain in the soles of my feet; it's so hot here I'd love to put them in the fridge.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/20/2006]
  5. JTyre

JTyre New Member

My breasts have not felt like this since my last pregnancy (not a possiblity lol!) You know how when your supported by your bra and then you take it off and then they hurt. That is what I have been experiencing the last 3 days. Have been on guai 2 weeks.
    j.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

All my life, I have had tender breasts, even when they were smaller. Since being on the Guai, they are no longer tender. The last tender spot on my body was just to the sides of my breasts. They were very, very tender. They are now gone.

Could be that there is something else going on with your body. Any other symptoms which might point to something hormonal?

Love, Mikie
  7. Jude

Jude New Member

Dear Jackie

The pectoral muscles do indeed cycle. However, you are new to the reversal process and I think that it could be too soon to be in this phase. Please have this checked out by your personal physician. Something else could be going on and it is better to have it checked out.

Jude