GUES WHAT?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Remember I wrote a post about pain and a heavy feeling in my belly area? Well, I called my doctor on Monday and the nurse told me to come in for a urinalysis. She said I may have a bladder infection. I said "No, I don't get bladder infections". But I went in on Tuesday anyway. I told the lab tech that I don't get bladder infections. She said the nurse would come out and give me the results. Guess what? I have a bladder infection! I wasn't crazy! That's why I've had that heavy feeling. I'm taking antibiotics now. I still feel like crap, but at least I'm being treated. I guess we know our bodies and have to check everything out. I've learned my lesson!

Annette2
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Remember I wrote a post about pain and a heavy feeling in my belly area? Well, I called my doctor on Monday and the nurse told me to come in for a urinalysis. She said I may have a bladder infection. I said "No, I don't get bladder infections". But I went in on Tuesday anyway. I told the lab tech that I don't get bladder infections. She said the nurse would come out and give me the results. Guess what? I have a bladder infection! I wasn't crazy! That's why I've had that heavy feeling. I'm taking antibiotics now. I still feel like crap, but at least I'm being treated. I guess we know our bodies and have to check everything out. I've learned my lesson!

Annette2
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sure glad you got that one straight! Be sure to eat yogurt, and drink pure Cramberry Juice, or pure Black Cherry juice. Its great for killing the bacteria in the bladder.

This pure juice comes from the health food stores, not the grocery kind. Its pure concertrated, nothing added.

Take care, and let us know how you are doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I was one who replyed to your original post-(i believe!)and I asked you if your symptoms could have been around the time of your monthly~Well I never thought of the bladder infection!!and should have since i've had a few in my days!!I'm glad you got to the drs.And yes-drink lots of water and cranberry juice!!helps to flush out your bladder.
    The antibiotics should kick in soon and help you to feeling better.Best of luck~
    Tracey