Guess what everybody?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by andnat, Apr 13, 2006.

1. andnat

andnat New Member

For the first time in 2 weeks Ive gotten up and dressed and ready to go somewhere. Where? The health food store to

buy the things for the "shake". Thanks to all you guys for giving me new hope and encougement. I only wish I had found this site 4 years ago when I first got sick.Finally

I have people who understand I cant tell you how much that is helping me. I know longer have to go through this by myself.That alone is bring me so much emotional healing

I dont any of you, but yet I love you all

God Bless
    andnat
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Now that's an accomplishment! Just getting up some days is a tough thing.

I do hope the shake will help you. Stormskyes has so much information to offer. I certainly hope this will help, and I'm certainly glad you found this site. It has been a life saver for me.

So, have a good trip. So glad it's a good day, so far.

Sue
  3. stiffnsore

stiffnsore New Member

Hello - I must have missed some previous posts - can you fill me in on the "Shake" and what is Stormskyes?

Thanks!
  4. futurehope

futurehope New Member

If you want to know more about her shake. Do a search called "My Road to Remission".

Brenda
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

IS a wonderful person who is in remission and has lots of info she shares on this board. See her post "My road to remission".

(Her only flaw is she doesn't know how to spell "sky".
  6. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

So happy for you!:)

I have those day's once in a great while, enjoy it, but don't overdue it.:)

Not trying to be bossy, just concerned, I want you to have more good day's.:)

I tend to overdue myself, since my "good" day's are so few and far between. I get over excited, and want to do everyhting.:)

Here's to more good day's than bad ( working on no bad day's at all:).

Have fun,

Claudia
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Without this website, I would likely still be bedridden and on Morphine, totally unable to function. There is so much which can be done for our illnesses, contrary to what a lot of medical professionals believe. The collective wisdom here is amazing. This place and our members are a blessing to me.

Love, Mikie