GUESS YOU'RE NEVER TOO SICK OR.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BILLCAMO, Jul 28, 2003.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

TOO OLD TO LEARN.....I'VE WANDERED THROUGH THIS SITE & SAW DD SEVERAL TIMES. I THOUGHT IT MEANT DISABLING OR DEBILITATING DISEASE..... UNTIL I STUMBLED ON ABBREV. GLOSSARY... I WAS WRONG...... BUT I THINK MY THOUGHTS WERE/ARE ACCURATE ALSO..... I CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN I'M HAVING A CHALLENGING DAY...... I EITHER LOSE OR START TO LOSE MY SENSE OF HUMOR...... FOR ME , IT HELPS IF I CAN GIVE SOMEONE A GRIN OR SOME HELP..... IF I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT W/THIS....THANK YOU !!!!!! JUST DON'T GRIN TOO BIG..... I KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS...... NOW IF I COULD JUST REMEMBER WHAT I WAS DOING....... TAKE CARE ALL !!!!! BILLCAMO.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Billcamo, you have accomplished your goal, you have made me laugh with you comic post!

We do have a lot of people ask about the DD thing, but you are one of the few who figured it out for yourself.

Take care, and again a big welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

SHIRL ,FOR LETTING ME KNOW I HELPED YOU LAUGH. IT MADE MY DAY MUCH BETTER !!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE & SHALOM !!!!!!BILLCAMO
  4. Susiem

Susiem New Member

A sense of humor may not cure us but it helps make life happier and the pain a little more tolerable. Sounds like you have a nice one. Take Care!