Guests for dinner...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beadlady, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I just found out an hour ago I'm having guests for dinner tomorrow. I had invited some friends earlier in the week, but she said they were helping their roommate to move out.

Plans changed--the roommate can't move into his house until next week, so they are coming after all. So, now I'm trying to run around and clean up the house, and I need to go to the store to get more food.

They are coming around 10am and the guys are going to help my husband with his truck. I told my friend I was going to church and if she wanted to come she could or she could stay here.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about getting the house spotless, but I still want it to look decent.

Have a great Easter everyone.
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Yes, we had a really good day. The 2 guys & my husb got the repairs done on his truck.

I went to church and my friend Barb stayed at my house and got the meat on the grill. ~~A ham in a pan with fresh pineapple and another pan of chicken breasts.

The day before I made potatoe salad, we also had green salad & fruit salad along with rolls & asparagus. For dessert we had strawberry shortcake.

I'm exhausted & very sore today, but it all was worth it.

My fur kid Virgil was really good--one of the guys was the first time they had met. He only barked once and by the end of the day he was in his lap giving him a kiss--wish I would have had my camera out for that.

Now, I need to start getting ready for work. Have a good week friends.

Bead
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Glad you had a agreat day, fun and got some things done, and even got to church too. Way to go. Yes, being flexible is good, at least try and be.. I do try most of the time but sometimes it doesn;t work.

Have fun at work :)!!

Hugz,
    Granni