Guitar Hero??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jan 20, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Has anyone heard of/and or have this? Saw it advertised on the Ellen Degenerus (SP) Show ,,,,,Some Kind of a Game i think,,,,,
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

a home video game!,,,Thanks!
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

My 18 year old has all three and they're easy to beat.... but he plays guitar. Don't know why they haven't come out with a country version for something different!
  4. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

Daughters boyfriend is a game reviewer in Chicago. He has this and it is amazing fun. Son just brought one home tonight be trading Xbox in for it. I will let you know how he likes it.

~ GigglePoet
  5. Grannyt36

Grannyt36 New Member

My daughter explained this to me and it sounds really fun. apparently, you play a guitar along with this video console, and you actually learn how to play the guitar.
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Yep, we have it here. My 16 yr. old son is really good at it. My husband tried it also, he did pretty well and had me laughing. He was holding the guitar up and "rocking out". He looked hysterical! A nice change from all of the violent videogames.

I tried the Wii videogames on New Year's Eve. I am not into videogames, but this was fun for everyone. Very animated, lots of sports to compete at, and lots of moving around. It was fun to join in with the kids and all of the aunts, uncles, cousins were playing too. Have a great night, Kim :)
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

I was just wondering what it was cause i just got in on the last of her show where she talked about it! It Sounds Really Fun!,,,,,,My Kids would love it for sure!,,,,

Kim your Hubby sounds like a big Kid! Kind of nice to have a Dh who likes to have fun i bet!,,,,,Thanks everyone! I'll have to look into it for the kids,,,,,Sis