Guys??Gals??work issues

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Mar 11, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Are ytou able to work? Just wondering ?Hubby had to quit 5 years ago.He got his social security but it almost ruined us now I am getting sick and know it is this illness just based on all the reading I have done for hubby.
  2. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

I have been unable to work for 2 years and have been fighting for disability. Due to the fact that the disability has not gone through yet and I have been denied twice, I tried to go back to work part time while still fighting for disability. This did not go well. I haven't been into work for atleast a month now and that was after only working for 4-5 weeks, 10 to 20 hours a week. It only made me sicker.

I really hope you are not getting this illness as well as that would be horrible for you. I know there are many that can still work, and I did for the first 4 years I had it, but my health declined severly while working and now I'm unable to do much of anything. I haven't left the house for more than an hour or so in weeks.

I wish you the best!!! And will keep you in my thoughts as I do everyone else here who is suffering.

Big Hugs!
    Shananegans
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

So sorry to hear hon!

I am only 29 years old and haven't been able to work in about 4 years.

I truly hope you don't have this illness! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!!!!!

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

kate