HA HA!! A profile is born.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by opala, Dec 8, 2002.

1. opala

opala New Member

Yes!! I have accomplished sitting at the computer long enough to post a profile!!! Woo hoo!! Sorry it's not more in-depth or interesting, but I'm foggy today....

--Michelle
  2. opala

opala New Member

Yes!! I have accomplished sitting at the computer long enough to post a profile!!! Woo hoo!! Sorry it's not more in-depth or interesting, but I'm foggy today....

--Michelle
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

WOW ! your so pretty!i love you seem to have alot of support thats so grate,im not sure if i welcomed you to the board so welcome !
    kara
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I have only been a member for a short while...I have CFS. But I thought I would welcome to our board, also. It's great to have you. Hope we can be of help and support when you need us.

1Writer
  5. opala

opala New Member

Thank you so much. It has been really helpful to me to find this message board. I don't know how I could get through all this without the advice and wisdom I'm getting from everyone here. It's been a godsend.
  6. teach6

teach6 New Member

Welcome to the board. Would you believe I have a friend who is originally from DeLand and has family still there? Also, my son's fiancee is from Daytona Beach, her mom still lives there and her mom used to teach at Deland HS (Spanish).

Fiancee's mom wants me to visit her and if the cold keeps up for long I may take her up on it.

Barbara
  7. opala

opala New Member

A small world, isn't it? I just moved up here this past March....Had to get away from Orlando....too much mouse!!

8. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I am one of those foggy ones, tonite too. I would like to use the excuse that it's 4:30 am., here, but that probably won't fly. Incase I didn't welcome you to the board, I wanted to do that--and your bio was wonderfully done! Hope to talk with you more in the future.
    Best Wishes,
    Karen
  9. JP

JP New Member

very nice picture of you and your husband...you look well matched. Great profile too!

Thank you for sharing your profile and picture. I finally added a picture to my profile...Jan