HA ... I knew it was too good to last

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Engel, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Engel

Engel New Member

Swelling has gone down in knee area ... and I can't walk (w/out cane) again. It was kinda nice for a couple of days to feel slightly normal. BUT ... I am not going to fall again to get there ... lol. At least I hope I don't fall. I am really hurting allllllll over and have the perpetual flu symptoms again. :-(
  2. jmq

jmq New Member

to hear about your pain...but at least it sounds like the knee will be OK. No more falling for you! Hope you can relax and take care of yourself this weekend...

jmq
  3. Engel

Engel New Member

Hope you are ok? A cane would not have prevented this fall. I normally "scoot" items and like a dummy I decided to carry it and fell.

I have used a cane for 2 years now. I am considering a walker. I have a really hard time getting out of chairs (bad knees, ankles, hips, arms, wrists, hands). I am going to build a platform to put under my recliner to raise it up 6-8 inches so I don't put such a strain on my poor joints when I have to get up.

(((((((( hugs )))))))) and no more falls ;-)
  4. jole

jole Member

Don't know what to say, except boy, are you smart! LOL:) You already knew in your first post exactly how this was going to turn out.... sorry to hear your walking days are back with the cane, but glad there doesn't seem to be any severe damage.

Better days ahead!
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

This roller coaster weather has been reeally taking a toll on me (I am in Ohio). We are supposed to get more rain and snow (yes snow). Take care :)
  6. Engel

Engel New Member

I think I am just an accident waiting to happen ... lol

Have a great weekend (((( hugs ))))
  7. Engel

Engel New Member

It was nice while it lasted ... lol. It is really sore but swelling is down. I will show it to the rheumy when I see him Tuesday ;-)

Take care (I am not going to carry ANYTHING)
  8. Reidsbeads

Reidsbeads New Member

I too have been experiencing really week legs. My knees and my hips are so sore when I sit down on the pot I feel like im falling forever and when I have to get back up its even worse. Hope you feel better.....Tam
  9. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi Engel - Sorry you are having so much pain in your knees. My knees hurt me too but my left knee seems to hurt worse.

I wish you better pain free days ahead. Take care of yourself and sending you some (((((Gentle Hugs)))))

Carolin