Had a HOT date with my hubby ;)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Sep 22, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

yes, it is true. We are working on our marriage. Having devotions and praying together to start. Get us re-grounded. Reading the book "Boundaries in Marriage" Really awesome!

Anyways, We drove into Wpg, went to Kelsey's for some amazing ribs and garlic mashed potatoes!! Yummy!
    Then we did a bit of shopping (way to a womens heart) and he bought me a pair of black pant for work. Supposed to dress more successful like you are making more money then you really are! Yeah right. Anyways, We had a great time, I had way to much cafinee and can't sleep!

I gotta work in the morning! Even my sleeping pills aren't making me sleepy! Oh, the price we pay for some fun! lol It was worth it!

Raz
  2. Bren2135

Bren2135 New Member

Hi Raz,

I smiled before even reading your post! Thanks for reminding us about the really IMPORTANT things!

Hugs,
    Brenda
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Good for you, this post made me smile too, my hubby and I had a fallen out 2 nights ago and things are still tense at home, but reading your post makes me want to get a sitter and go out for a nice dinner with my hubby...even tho things are tense between us...I still love him more than I can say.

Thanks so much for your post.

Love to all, Ann
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Good for you Raz. Anyone who has been married for a long time knows that a good marriage has to be worked at.

When we go out for supper I often refer to my husband as my date. My children who are in their 20's think this is hilarious!

When the kids were old enough to leave home alone we would often go out for breakfast on the weekend. It wasn't an expensive meal but it was great to talk without being interrupted.

After 29 years I still consider my husband my best friend. Yes we have our ups and downs but he is still the one I want to come home to.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)