Had a lot of posts about feet today but just needed...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wle, Sep 3, 2003.

1. wle

wle New Member

.........to say one more time that this tingling........... IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is worse today than it ever has been. Just needed to vent a little! WLE
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Vent away, I have tingling, spasms and numb spots most of the time in my feet. Sometimes anti-inflammatories help.

Take care
  3. wle

wle New Member

........I've always claimed 5'2" but the last time I was measured at the Dr. I was just a little over 5"1"! Shrinking and I am not even 50 yrs old yet! I can't even begin to weat heels anymore! And I always loved 'em.

My feet are tingling again today! I just want to scream - make it stop! I know others are in such far wors pain and I am complaining about something so minor but it is such a nagging thing. I have tried the rubbing, massaging, which seems to work a little but makes my hands tired! LOL I don't have anyone to rub them for me. Have not tried water walking which I have read here helps because it has been to nasty to get in the pool and I don't have time to go to the Y or a gym. Any other suggestions? WLE
  4. wle

wle New Member

............topamax a couple weeks ago. Go up to 100mg on Saturday. My sugar is OK - actually on the low side of normal. I am very particualr about the shoes I wear. I guess this is just one of those things.............I can only hope it goes back to being infrequent instead of so constant. WLE
  5. mamashome

mamashome New Member

My head, feet and hands are numb, i haven't checked but i am wondering if its the barometeric pressure changing? I sometimes notice change in my body when this happens. I really ached last night, don't think they are calling for rain so i don't know what is going on. mama
  6. GooGooGirl

GooGooGirl New Member

I think I read that one of the side effects of Topamax can be numbness and tingling. Maybe that is the reason it's worse right now.