HAD ALJ HEARING TODAY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shmilycsc, Oct 13, 2005.

1. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

HI I HAD MY ALJ HEARING TODAY. IT WASNT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, I WAS ONLY IN 15 MINITES. I HAD ALOT OF FIBRO FOG. CANT REMEMBER TOO MUCH ABOUT HIS QUESTIONS. BUT I DID HEAR UNABLE TO FIND GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT. MY LAWER SAID I DID REALLY WELL. HE SAID HE IS 99% SURE I WILL BE APPROVED. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS THAT 1%.

THE JUDGE DID APPOLIZE TO ME FOR IT TAKING SO LONG. ITS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS. TO ME THAT SOUNDS PROMISING.

CAROLYN
  2. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

was it an expert witness--vocational expert who said that there are no jobs that you can do? if so, that is likely a win! Jen
  3. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE HEARING WAS THE JUDGE, THE TYPER LADY, MY ATTORNY AND ME. I WAS EXPECTING MORE PEOPLE. I WAS KINDA EXPECTING THEM TO BE MEAN TO ME. BUT THANK GOD THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT IT. THE JUDGE WAS REALLY NICE. HE TOLD ME IF THEY WERE GOING TO FAST, OR I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS BEING SAID , TO TELL HIM. DID YOU HAVE TO GO BEFORE THE JUDGE?

CAROLYN

4. nancydr

nancydr New Member

HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU. IT FEELS LIKE SO MUCH WEIGHT OFF OUR SHOULDERS. IT'S LIKE THE RACE YOU THINK IS NEVER GOING TO END, AND THEN POOF IT IS OVER AND YOU CAN SIT BACK AND RELAX.