Had CT scan etc today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, May 18, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Had my CT Scan (brain), Mammogram and Diabetic assesment today. Blood tests I had last week were all good and within range so that was good. Will get CT result in two days, but have to see Nuero' next week anyway. Dr did some tests and something is wrong with my sight (left eye). Just couldn't read far enough down the chart and that is the side giving me all the head problems.Have seen optometrist (sp)not long ago so this is something which has happened lately.It is affecting me driving. I feel very disorientated going around bends in the road etc. My best friend took me to my appointments today and hubby is taking me to Nuero next week. Does anyone else have these sort of problems? Ozgran.
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am sorry you are having so many problems. It is flustrating I know. I too am having a ton of problems and yes my eye sight changes all the time. Too expensive to go in for new lenses all the time for glasses too. I hope that your Neuro can figure it out. I am too with a Neuro right now who has me going in for a brain and thoratic spine MRI and tons of blood testd this coming friday. So, hopefully everything works out for you and they can get it all figured out. Keep us posted okay.
    Love.
    Joannie