had my emg today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Sep 24, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

well i had my emg today and yes some were very painful others not at all, where they stuck the needle however still hurts now 6 hours latter dr said everything is fine ,but wants to see me in the morning my loss of balace is so bad i walk like im exstremly drunk, and my right arm is almost always numb so much so i can poke it with a needle and not realy feel it ,im so fustred i realy hope the dr dosent accuse me of faking agin he did this last year and it totally destroyed my trust, ill let you aall know what happens
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

well i had my emg today and yes some were very painful others not at all, where they stuck the needle however still hurts now 6 hours latter dr said everything is fine ,but wants to see me in the morning my loss of balace is so bad i walk like im exstremly drunk, and my right arm is almost always numb so much so i can poke it with a needle and not realy feel it ,im so fustred i realy hope the dr dosent accuse me of faking agin he did this last year and it totally destroyed my trust, ill let you aall know what happens
  3. cpalance

cpalance New Member

I'm glad you made it through it OK. Keep us posted, I am wondering if everything is OK, then why does your arm go numb?

Cindy
  4. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I think that was the worst test I've been thru yet. I got a muscle cramp during mine which they said my test was normal but wow did it hurt.
  5. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I hope everything goes ok, and that your doc isn't an idiot again. Keeping you in my thoughts. dolsgirl