~Had my physical at the Docs today~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 10, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

hadn't had a pap smear in at least 7 yrs, I know,NOT a good thing. Everything check out good, no lumps in the boobs, BB is fine, yadda yadda. Going for blood tests in a few wks, won't be able to get all the ones that fibromaster recommended to me, but most. Asked about a sleep study and he kinda ask, why do you think you need one? Geeeesh! Well, non restorative sleep for one, told him that 80% of FM patients have sleep apnea, or upper airway restriction, so we will see what he can do. Wonder how long does a person have to wait? When my hubby had his then our provinces health care paid for it, but apparently it is run differently now.
    Hope my smear comes back normal. I asked the Doc to increase my Clonazapam at bedtime from1 mg to 1.5mg. No problem. How come some docs have big problems giving this med and others not?
    Anyways, thought I'd share for those who are interested!
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

and I've lost about 12 lbs!!!!!
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

The twelve pounds...I'm envious.

Sounds like the rest of the exam went about a well as can be expected, and I do hope the pap comes back normal. Most likely it will. Glad he will do a sleep study...course, you might be a zombie from no sleep before it gets done.

I hope you feel a little encouraged. I would.

(-:
    Sue
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

5. ceili

ceili New Member

Have you been dieting off those 12 pounds? Or did they just come off naturally or unnaturally? :)
  6. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I think it is due to stress,actually. Loss of appetite when I started taking Jarro-dopholis, which is about the same time my major stress started, which has now been taken care of. Thanks for asking