HAD OPERATION on 20th back home earlier today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sues1, Jun 21, 2007.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

I went well. I am home and all over the house and out on the patio a lot. I am doing quite well. They always remove (so they saY) two lymph nodes after removing a breast. Check them and if they find anything suspicious they remove another, ect. One lady I know, about 9 or 10 yrs. ago had 10 removed.
    So the two were sent off for further study and I have "my fingers crossed". So far that is uplifting!

Hubby made a nice dinner for me. My daughter in law made a bag, for my drainage bags to fit into. It is a pocket aith a cord on both ends. Can wear around neck, or as a arm strap or around the waist. Protects them from leaking and the weight also tugging on me.

Discomfort could be worse. I have pain meds, if I ever take them. Probably will later so can sleep well. I am tired though. I thank everyone that has prayed for me and sent their love......it is working! Please continue to help me though this walk........Love and Blessings,,,,,,,,Susan
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm Glad your Home! and it sounds like all is well! I will continue to pray for you and the others! Your a Brave soul!,,,,,,,,,The pain Meds will probably come in Handy!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,(soft hugs),,,,,,,S
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Caught your post, praying you heal well and have a full recovery.

YOu sound good.

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

We'll hope for a speedy recovery and some very good news when this is all over.

Nancy B
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

HI Sues :)

I just made another post to you on the one I had started for you. Jmq and S Elaine......

My heart just can't stop smiling Iam so happy that everything went well and your up!

This is just WONDERFUL news "YAY" Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for thinking of us and letting us know how your doing......we all hope you have a quick time at recovering.......please get a lot of rest, .....let your family ( which sounds great!) take good care of you k?

We love you Sue!
    Praise God you are ok!;)

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

share this with us today....keep the faith...hugs and more hugs coming your way sue.

7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Good to hear you're home from the hospital & it's great to hear you sounding positive.
    Best wishes on your recovery & the test results.
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm so glad your operation went well

You sound so positive and brave Susan. I hope your results come back negative and you continue to mend quickly.

sending big hugs from Scotland
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're back home.

God Bedring (Get well soon) as the Norskies say.

10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so glad you are home and doing this well. We all appreciate the update. My prayers continue for your recovery and good news from path.

Love, Mikie
  11. sues1

sues1 New Member

this is nothing.......really. So here I am with one breast gone, stapled, drainage bags and all.......and the worse is my CFIDS/FIBRO......

and of course I am used to it, as much as anyone can be. No folks, I have no complaints. Throat is still sore and neck, but I am sure that is from the tube down my throat. Us Fibromites and CFIDERS hurt longer than other people. we are more senstive.

OH.......Gave the anthesticogist (sp?) paperwork on such and he did wuickly read it. I could tell that ssomething jumped out at him from it, but otherwise said he was familiar with this. So that is good news for us. Hey, they are recognizing our special needs more all the time.

S-elaine, sorry you are going through so much. Really, I bet you feel worse than I do. Glad you are so strong! To
    all I send hugs and blessings and prayers......Susan
  12. jmq

jmq New Member

You have no idea how happy I was to see your post so soon! I just had a small biopsy and I am so sore. But I have to say it is nothing compared to the FM pain.

I was thinking about you so much and praying for you. It sounds like you are surrounded by love. Hope the results of the lympth nodes come out clear and you can fully recouperate.

Welcome back@
  13. findmind

findmind New Member

You go girl!

Such great news. Am visualizing white light into those excised lymph nodes, so everything will be fine.

What anesthesiology info did you give him? Where did you get it?

Do not, repeat, do not, lift that gallon of milk in the frig!

Bless your husband and family for helping you find ways to get thru this. They are a blessing, for sure.

Keep us posted, dear one, you know we care!

14. sues1

sues1 New Member

I do not think heavy bleeding is ever normal. Maybe you should call her answering service on this matter right away.

I went through such yrs. ago, not intenrionally brought on. Not a good thing.

Lay down for now and put your feet up as you call the Dr. to check on this. No dancing or kick boxing for a few days.

Thinking about you and everyone else here. We all have our challenges for sure.

15. sues1

sues1 New Member

I am now craving gumdrops! LOL. Get a bag and come over and we will share them! Heck, we can invite everyone and have a gumdrop party. Susan
  16. jmq

jmq New Member

What time and place is the party :)

I think if we had one big party for all of us to meet...it would be one hell of a party!!!!!

sigh....just remembered...we would have to get there. Oh well we can rent a cyber room and bring gum drops and other assorted goodies to our computers!

I have no idea what I am talking about since I took my abien awhile ago...I better go to bed before I get into trouble.

Love you all,
  17. sues1

sues1 New Member

I do not eatr candy often and should not. Now I want each flavor but most of all the anise ones. I love black licorice!!!!!!!! But not the red.

Black jelly beans sounds good also and jelly bellys.....yum

Have you ever put salted nuts and small gun drops in a bowl and mix some and put in a pretty candy dish? Great to have out when you have company.