Had semi-decent day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Dec 28, 2005.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Didn't get enough sleep, but not to bad, then finally started to come out of it this afternoon. I was able to go the hardware store today by myself and drive my car home from the repair shop by myself, and even run to Rite Aid for my son's inhaler with some coherency, but then the dizzy's and brain fog started setting in. I have been able to make small trips in the last week or so. I have to be careful though because of brain fog and dizziness that I have been suffering with. You have to be so careful though because now I feel dizzy and spacey tonight. I just get worn out still so easy since I have been in such a flare. GRRRR!! I'm so sick of this!

GBHope
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Today is not the greatest, but it's not the worst, and I keep on trying to be hopeful. I have been taking supplements from the chiropractor and got really gassy yesterday. Thought it might be from die off or something, but can't take anything right now. My stomach is killing me. I have a very touchy digestive system. Every once in a while we have to take a break from all these pills. They are hard to digest.

GBHope