Had trouble with my picture in profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelby319, Jul 12, 2006.

1. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

But I finally did it with the help of my husband!! Yippee!! So, if anyone is interested...I put a picture of myself when I do my baking, which I love to do!!

Shelby319
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I want some of that bread!

Good picture, Shelby.

Marta
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Looks like some good old yummy carbs your holding there. I bet that bread was delicious. Thanks for posting your picture.

Kriket
  4. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

What a wondefrul pic! Your kitchen is lovely! That bread is gorgeous! What is it???? The color and sheen are wonderful, if it tastes just half as good as it looks!
    My niece grinds wheat amd makes her own bread! She is just 15! She offered to make me some and also mentioned a recipe which is from the bible, it contains several beans, something like Samuel's bread, just cannot think of it now.
    Anyway, you can come bake in my kitchen anytime!
    I do homemade baked goods, but never tried bread.
    I have a bread machine that does OK job.
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Great photo.

I also want a piece of that bread!

Kholmes

6. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

And the bread made my mouth water,wish I could bake like that.
    Hope to hear more from you!
    Hugs,
    Mary
  7. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

You all are so, so, sweet!! I am so lucky to find this board and receive the support from such a wonderful group of great people....Priceless!

Seeing my hands and arms don't work that well when I do my baking, I do use the bread machine for making that type of bread. It is a very helpful tool, as you all must know how difficult it is to knead the bread and let it rest and then do it all over again.

But there is a great paperback book out there called..The Bread Machine Cookbook VI, for hand shaped breads from the dough cycle of your bread machine. Its a godsend to anyone who has trouble making bread or even alot of other recipes.

This bread I made is called Turkish Easter bread or Danish Christmas bread (Julkage), which is similiar to Pulla, but contains dried fruits and nuts. I try to make alot of health breads and add alot of nutrients, or crushed vitamins or herbs that help with Fibromyalgia.

I only wish I could send it off to everyone...wouldn't that be a real hoot? LOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Shelby
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Hello
    nice to meet you! you are a beautiful person! and as above mentioned the bread is fantastic too!!........................hugs sisland
  9. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I want some of that bread please ........Nice picture.
    Thank you for sharing.

Sue
  10. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

Thank you for the kind words..that was so sweet!!!

I read your profile and you sound like me with baking, yoga, all kinds of good things... I hope to chat more sometime.

I wish I could send the bread to everyone, that would be so great!!!

Have a sparkling day and painfree day as well!!
    Hugs,
    Shelby
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

My my name is Sydney! The minute i saw your photo and read your profile i thought "wow you have really lived through alot! I have also and i'm sure all of us have! but your still smileing! that say's alot about a person!

My mom used to bake bread and cookies and cakes and cobblers and all kinds of stuff! It was so good! also my grandma! she turned out bread that looked like your's! I bake alot when the kids are home! now i just make i loaf at a time!! Whole wheat and oatmeal flax. that kind of bread! There's a lady that i grew up around that would make the swedish tea rings every year for X-mas! sooo good! Take care .................................sydney