HAGARDREAMS WOULD LIKE AN UPDATE ON YOUR GRANDAUGHTER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Mar 6, 2006.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

You and your precious grandaughter has been so in my thoghts and prayers. I would like to know if she is ok and if you are having any luck..

Thought I would start a new thread for any updates...

My Love and Prayers,
    greatgran
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hagardreams I would also like to know how you and your precious granddaughter are doing. You both are in my prayers and thoughts. Please let us all know.

God bless,
    Busyknitter
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

BUMP FOR HAGARDREAMS
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

Bump please
  5. neen85

neen85 New Member

I've been wondering also! Daneen
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Wonder what's happening and I also wonder how you are doing, HD. It seems like you have a plate full of problems with your health and your husband's....how are you?

Take care.

Sue
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

Sue, thank you for asking about me and hubby..He is doing better and I have had an ok week..Did I tell you i saw a homeopatic doc last week? I did and was very impressed with him..He has ordered some more labs and the ASI saliva testing so will no more when all the labs are in and I see him again..

I would love to have an update from Hagardreams, I just can't get her little granddaughter off my mind..

So, how are you doing? Please stay in touch...

God Bless,
    phyl
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for the update. Glad you are both doing well, and that you like your new doc. I haven't heard of the saliva test, but will be interested in your results.

I am doing OK...still a little sick with the diverticulitus, but it takes time for this to clear up, I understand. Just the way life is, huh?

I think of the little girl often. I know that the mother knew that she was being watched so she cleaned up her act for a bit, but you know how that goes. It's only for a short time...it's so sad for that little one.

Take care, and thanks for your note.

Hugs,
    Sue