Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

anyone else having this problem and what can we do about it?
    it just seemed like it happen over night, I took another mirror and looked at the back of my head a notice a bald spot there it's not little either, at one point the spot was sore and felt a little warm, can anyone get some kind of scalp infection which would lead to hairloss? should I get it checked out? any help from you all would be great.

love to all, Ann
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Don't know if it's the same syptoms, as you, but i've been dealing with hair loss for the last 3 years.

I believe for me, it's tied in with hormones. It comes out in the shower, and combing it. I moved my bed away from the wall the other day, and was astonished at the amount of hair i found under there, where the carpet meet the wall!!

I know it always improves for me, when i consitently take "the Shake" in the morning.

That's the one Stormyskye has posted about many times. It has ground flax and whey, and almonds in it.

Don't know if that's helpful??

3. JLH

JLH New Member

Hair loss is a side effect of some meds.

My hair loss is due to my scalp psorosis, though. I think my scalp psorosis comes from my systemic lupus. It is a pain in the hind end and something that can never be cured.

4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I'm am not taking anything except for 600 mg of Ibuprohen and some Herbs and that is all so I can't see it being that.
    hopefully the Doc will have some answers for me. Thank you for your post.

Love to all, Ann
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I also used to lose a lot of hair right after I had a total anesthetic for surgery.

Hope your doc has some answers for you.

6. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

I lost a lot of my hair three months after my daughter was born. I actually had a receding hairline. Nioxin helps.

What is stormyskye's shake recipe? I'd love to try it!