Hallelujah for B12

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AnnetClo, Jul 3, 2003.

1. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Last week I posted asking for help on getting a handle on the fatigue that was absolutely doing me in. I say WAS because I tried the sublin B 12 and I can tell so much difference. Of course I also increased the Elavil to 75 mg HS so maybe that helped a little too. I just know that I feel almost like ME.

I still have pain, but it's tolerable with the Percocet and the Soma, but the fatigue and brain fog was killing me. I couldn't get it together enough to even decide what to do to try and help myself. Now I have more energy and I'm thinking more clearly (my hubby says as clearly as a blonde is ever going to think!)Someone wisely told me not to try too many things before our move, thank goodness this is the one I tried. Thank you thank you thank you. I can't tell you how happy this has made me. I know all things don't work for all people, but this would definitely be worth a try. The ones I'm taking are from GNC and were only 6.99 for 30. Maybe now I can get the rest of our things packed and moved.

Hugs
    Annette
  2. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

That's great! What is the dosage you are using?
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Annette, I too, benefit from B-12, as well as Many B complex Vitamins. Since you R reaping the rewards of this OTC Vitamin --HELP KEEP IT THAT WAY!!! Senate bill s.722 goes to vote within 2 weeks. FDA is seeking control over our Friends-dietary Supplements,vitamins, Herbs ... HELP WITH your B-12 Strength and endurance to be Proactive against their attempts!! Peace and Hugs, EZ
  4. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

BUMP Peace, EZ
  5. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Big B-12,B complex Beverage--Tasty too! EZ