Hamish in the dishwasher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

posted a photo of our Hamish in the dishwasher. We have to be careful of him as he seems to like it in there.

As you can see we have slimline dishwashers over here, I was told by a Canadian friend that it looks like a 'toy'.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Looks like he's glowering.

I hope you have explained to Hamish that dishwashers are not safe places to hang out.

What's Silkie up to?

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol,,,,What in the world is Hamish thinking?,,,lolol,,Maybe he wants a nice sterelizing (sp) Bath!,,,,Thanks for sharing!,,,,Sis
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Just doesn't look too happy? Yes, you have slim dishwashers over there but if it does the job, who cares. I wash my few dishes daily - sometimes leave 2 days so I don't seem to get enough in there to bother wash in the dishwashwer.. Oh well, it's there if I ndeed it.

Take care,

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Seems like Hamish is hammin it up. My kitty Bubbus would climb in the DW, cwazy cats! Very cute-Carla
  6. Didoe

Didoe New Member

absolutely adorable, altho i have the feeling Hamish would not appreciate being described as 'adorable'...he seems very serious in his invasion and takeover of The Dishwasher. I love the way he's posing for the camera...he looks a bit buzzed...does he drink his dishwater neat or on the rocks?

i took pics of Boo2 splashing around once again in the sink...mr. Boo lays back on the rug watching him and seems to wonder what Shortie's fascination with water is...
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Rosie - I think that is one of the funniest pics of a kitty I have ever seen in a log time. I have never seen a kitty in the dishwasher. It certainlky is a very unusual one !!

At first I didn't really see him but then saw the eyes, since he is SO black or dark. That is too cute and funny. Thanks for posting !

8. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

What a cute picture!
    Cats are crazy. I posted a picture back in January of Scotty lounging in the upper part of the Christmas tree. When you have a cat that likes to hide in odd places, always check the dryer before you press the ON button. Poor Skippy once took a few tumbles in the dryer. I thought a shoe was in there! Luckily it was only about a 5 second ride.

Be sure to point the knives point-down, or you'll have sliced Ham!
  9. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I am always happy when someone posts about their kitties. That is a great picture!!

Right now I have eleven cats, 6 of which are only 7 wks old. In a couple of wks I will have to find homes for them (we're keeping 2, and 3 others are already reserved)...so I will be heartbroken.

The only reason we have kittens (I always spay/neuter my pets) is that we rescued the mom cat...but only got her trapped 1 wk before kittens were born. It's been great fun watching them grow from day 1. I'll try to add a pic to my profile.

I have 4 adult feral rescues that are somewhat tame, when they want to be of course! I just couldn't imagine life without cats:) They make me a better person.
  10. poets

poets Member

I just love this picture. I have two kitties that look like that. I call them my "wolf" kitties, because of the shape of their face. He looks as if he owns the dishwasher and will decide when it runs.
  11. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I love this picture and I hope you'll consider sending it to an adorable pets website.

I set it as background/wallpaper on my computer screen and now all who see it are getting a good chuckle.

Thanks, love. T
  12. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That is way too funny Rosie, thanks so much for sharing.

I guess Hamish wants to get clean, however, I wonder if he knows he is going to get wet. LOL

13. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I would be very worried about brain fog, and not checking to see if he was in there before shutting the door, and giving him a ride for his life, literally.

He is adorable!
  14. kholmes

kholmes New Member

The cat suddenly dives
    between the plates, forks, and knives.
    Wee little Hamish
    must have been famished.
    Life is often no fair;
    for there's no food in there.
  15. victoria

victoria New Member

too cute!

and, perfect poem for it!

16. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

love the poem Ken and Anne Theresa I've set this to my background wallpaper too.

He's the funniest kitty I've ever had.

Thanks for all the comments.

17. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Did you have your kids attempt rhymes and what not?

18. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Rock; I most certainly did--whether it was fifth graders or seniors. Their verses were a lot better than mine.

Rosie, hope Hamish doesn't like to get in the washer and dryer too!