handicapped parking permit in ny?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NIELK, Apr 30, 2009.

  1. NIELK

    NIELK Member

    I am collecting SS disability for my chronic fatigue syndrome. Does anyone know how to apply for a handicapped parking permit in New York City?
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2009]
  2. outofstep

    outofstep Member

    They might know, or at least would know where to direct you
  3. Shananegans

    Shananegans New Member

    Your doctor should be able to tell you how to apply. That's how I got mine when I needed it.

  4. justmestephd

    justmestephd New Member

    I went on the website for Motor Vehicles in NJ and they had a form I printed out and I took it to my doctor and asked her if she would fill it out for me and she did and then I took it to Motor Vehicle office and they gave me my parking permit and disabled person card.