Handling flare ups

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by boysofmine, May 15, 2003.

1. boysofmine

boysofmine New Member

This is my first post and I am desperate need of some advice. I am in the middle of the most horrible flare up I've ever had. Could anyone get me some suggestions to help me cope with this? I have a call into my dr. and am waiting for him to get back with me. But, in the mean time any advice is greatly needed!

Thanks!!
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Ouch! I'm in so much pain. I think it's a combination of trying to keep up with the job I had started on Jan 31st (and ended 3/25!), and my sister being so ill. May 21st she gets put back together again! I spent a month back in Massachusetts trying to help her.

Right now, I'm having difficulty finding a job that my old FMS can tolerate. I'm fatigued, achy, painful, IBS is bad. Lots of headaches. Will this ever end?

I've loved where I'm living, but a doc I worked with did question if I had SAD (not enough sunlight depression). I don't think that's it, but something isn't right. We've been here nine months & hubby still hasn't been able to find a job. I'm having trouble. It's tough.

God, I could go on & on. dolsgirl