Hangininthere looking for you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, Feb 25, 2007.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Dear Hangin,
    I see you have deleted all of your posts- I hope you are still with us.
    Please write and tell us you're OK.......
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

After I wrote that I did find some of your remaining posts- glad you haven't dropped out entirely.

You and my mom are somewhat alike now- (not age wise, mind you) but she says she has to pace herself. She does housework in the morning, then rests in the afternoon. I'm sure my dad is only too happy to put supper on the table, since he now likes to cook! He never did when I was growing up! You go ahead and pace yourself....it's most important that you can continue your gluten-free baking. I'm so glad the pizza crust is a hit......my son liked it too, but now he can eat regular pizza crust again. Still has to avoid the evil MSG, though- he had a bad reminder last week when he ate at a nice restaurant. Seems his hamburger had a smoky flavoring to it, so that's probably what make him sick all the next day! He does better on Mom's home cooking!

Thanks for asking about my foot- you have a good memory! It healed really well the second time around, and now I can walk as much as I want! I wear orthopedics in my shoes, so that helps keep things lined up the way they are supposed to be. No fancy high heels for me, but that's OK! I never liked them anyway.......

Take care and post when you can- I'll say a prayer for you and your family.