HANGININTHERE more poem ideas

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 24, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi sweet,

I FOUND A GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Peace" by Henry Vaughan

Oh, I'm so excited!
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just had a thought while I was posting on the poetry thread.
    What do you all think about starting a testimony/praise thread? You know like things God has brought us through or miracles He has done in our lives.
    It is just a thought, but I know I have some wonderful things to praise God for in my life. I am sure so many of you do also.

Mari
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I TOTALLY love your idea. How exciting!!!! It can be things from our past - or everyday things that God is doing.

YES! Let's not let it all go to waste.

To God's greater glory.

You're in charge. :) LOL
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

What you wrote first here is perfect:

'Testimony/Praise Thread'

Otherwise it sounds like just a one time thing.

It's a very nourishing idea. We can put the young man's prayer on there, and then Hanginin's testimony.

They both moved me deeply!

Good night - talk to you tomorrow. :)

Sorry if that sounds too bossy - the second part - I'm exhausted, and abrupt. Just a suggestion is what I meant.

Love, JUdy
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was in a VERY big fog last night. I decided to delete the message on Dncnfngers "Praise" Thread. I should have waited...I just thought that I might have offended her by starting another.
    I figured I would wait until we start a Praise/Testimony Thread to add my testimony.

Hangininthere or Windblade (or another friend),

Could one of you maybe start it? I can add my praise/ testimony in then. I just can't concentrate today.

Love you all....Mari

P.s.
    Yes..Judy, Scott told me last night that he truly feels that he moved to that house (rental) to be in the right place at right time. He has only been there just short while. He said he is going to be there for Dawn.

God bless you all!

[This Message was Edited on 05/25/2006]
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dancingfingers might have only wanted that to be a one time praise report.

I just love the added bonus of us being able to give our testimonies also, and to have that as well as praise.

I still love the Testimonies/Praise Report, but we can pray about it, and I know you are waiting to see what dancing has to say. ( can't remember all those letters without writing dancing).

Oh Mari, I am still so thrilled by Scott's testimony, and that he is Dawn's neighbor.

My heart is so satisfied and filled on hearing this!!!
    Thank you to Scott and you for sharing!

God will lead us how to set up this very important idea.

Love you much,
    Judy

p.s. Mari - thank you, and Hangin for praying about my family. Today my younger brother is on my mind and heart.I am sick with missing him, and all the tragedies between us. He was so young, and chose to side with my parents, even though I was the one who cared for him since he was a baby, and I was 7.

It's just that my family believes that I am a total loser, failure, so many soul-killing things that my mother told everyone, and told me since I can remember.

Please pray for this wound. He has let my parents pass this down to his 2 children, that I wanted SO MUCH to be close to.

I have NO FAMILY. Today it is hurting so much. Thank you for caring, and for your faithful prayers.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/25/2006]
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Practical Question - should we number our poems?

Love ya
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear Judy,

My friend...I am so sorry that you feel this pain. I know the pain of seeing our loved ones doing things that hurt them and us.

I will pray for your brothers/family and you for strength to handle it all!

Mari
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear Judy,

I just reread your last post from yesterday about your family situation. Please forgive me... I was so mentally tired last night! I just saw where you said that you had NO FAMILY.

My dear friend...you do have family...right here! We love you and are here for you.....never forget that please!

Love, Mari

Hangin,

Thanks for starting the Testimony/Praise thread. I am sure that it will be a blessing to so many. I am sure that there are so many hearts so full on here, and they want to tell how good God has been to them.

I have been so blessed in my life. Sometimes, it takes such bad things in our lives... to help us see how good we have it.

Love, Mari