Hangininthere,Pengy's,Carrie,Georgia,Fight,Ouch

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Feb 8, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi guys,

WELCOME BACK TO HANGININ!

Miss those Pengy's - where are they? What are they up to lately? I hope not shaving Ursula again, and definitely not Georgia!!!

Carrie, left you a last post on Fight's thread about Gyasi.
    Have become so interested in parrots since I'm reading this interesting new book. (please read that one if you can)

Fight - hope things are progressing with your new plans!

[This Message was Edited on 02/12/2006]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

What happened to your post???!

I was praying on the prayer thread and looking forward to coming back and answering!

Why would you choose Arkansaw to live? Is it a special place for you?

Now you understand why your bosses have been acting so terribly, but is this something definite, because you said they have been planning it for 20 years?

W
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2006]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

You must be pretty shook up if you think this is a strong possibility.

Was glad to hear that your neck is better. That is one good thing.

Will start praying for your whole life, what with job sit., possibly moving, etc.

W.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Did they give you any dates on when this might be happening?
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

When you say "we" need some prayers, do you mean the hospital, or you and your fur family?

Can the hospital be saved?
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Of course you feel awful, just getting the news today!!!

7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I will pray for inspiration, and for well-thought out choices for you!!!

I just read your post with ouch. G&O - my favorite comedy team. It must have given you a little respite from the shock of your news.

Georgia, do you know anyone in arkansas? Was that a joke or true about your Grandfather living there?

so, let me see if I understand this clearly. To get your lifetime medical, how much longer do you need to work there?

Would you ever want to continue elsewhere with your art therapy?
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wow - your husband was Persian? Persian men can be so gorgeous, with those dark eyes and long lashes. Sorry if that sounds silly, but I find that look very attractive.

I just spent the most intense time in prayer - on prayer night - all by myself - because today is WED.

I hope God can cut and paste my prayers to tomorrow night.:)

W.

p.s. If you want to talk, I'll delete anything after!
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Since I just prayed for everyone on line, I now have space to pray for you! :)

Working with older people - you have a dream!!!

Could that be art therapy, or knitting projects, or both?

My grandmother lived to be 92, and for the last 9 years of her life was in a nursing home. I made long journeys into a scary neighborhood to visit her.

Then ended up moving only 10 minutes away in a lovely small city, and spent so much time with her!

I loved her so much!!!
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Got to read quite a bit of your siblings post.

One good thing is that your Dad made a good boundary with your abusive brother, and told him no - about having a key, etc.

They're treating you bad because you're a woman, so they have unresolved issues.

It's good to think it through beforehand.

DID YOU ERASE THAT POST, with the pengy's help???
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Started praying - will continue!!! Who knows what interesting new configuration can happen?

Count up all the things that are and will still be the same for you to counteract the loss nightmares.

Ursula, the kittens, your great love of knitting, your strong desire to work with the elderly, us - wherever you are, we'll be here. :)

Going to say goodnight.

Special blessings to you!!!
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Woke up early this morning, and started praying for you. You were so much on my heart!

Lifting up in prayer your day, that God will fill it and you with HOPE, with His supernatural presence.

Loving blessings,

W.
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

Reading more of your siblings post.

Here's what I came up with so far.

1. You need to get out from where you are.

2. It sounds like you and your Dad WILL be mutually helpful to each other.

3.*** I think you should stop listening to gossip and rumors - it's only making you sick, anxious and worried.

Let your brothers rave, but make this change in your life and stop it passing to you. Let them stew in their own problems.

Then you can focus on your own dreams and plans, and enjoy your life.

This is something hard to change - I had to do that in my own life, so I could finally LIVE my own life!

Blessings to you.
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you and Megan and Eric and your Mom - your entire family.

Much blessings sent to your beautiful family and home!
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank God that your father understands the situation with your abusive brother!

That is extremely important for your peace of mind!

Going to read more on your thread if the pengy's haven't run away with it.

Georgia should do her great pengy attack on your brothers!!

That's what we need. She really sets them up with those sharpened beaks, and webbed galoshes, and guano spray. LOL

Thank you for the complement about being good with people.

I've had to deal with the worse situations in life. But I'm also blessed by many of the best kinds of people in my life. I have deep friendships in my life, some going back 30 years. My closest friend I've known since I was 4.

The friendships keep getting better and better.

And my husband Paul and I, after 22 years together still have the richest, most interesting conversations. He is very witty, very funny and intelligent.

He loves his art work so strongly. He paints in oils, many different kinds of paintings, and that is a strong bond between us, because I know how essential, absolutely essential it is to him to have that in his life. And he encourages me in my aspirations.

So, I hope your Dad finds a house soon! Have been praying for you today - your whole situation.

You'll keep figuring out how to deal with your brothers.

Blessings to you.
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am thrilled that you ran into your co-worker and got all that hopeful news! How absolutely wonderful. What a relief.

Yes, I was so happy to wake up early this morning, and you were so strongly in my mind to pray for. I'm amazed at the results. :)

That's so wonderful that you are painting again, and got so absorbed and satisfied to be doing it. Were you painting in oils or watercolors?

One of the best things that I find when I'm painting is that my awareness of the beauty in the world sharpens. I see more, and everything is so interesting.

Hallelujah ( to quote Hanginin) :)

I am so happy at hearing this news!

((hugs)) W.
  17. windblade

windblade Active Member

Those pengy's will be crashing through your brother's windows LOADED with high spray guano. Your brothers will be so busy cleaning up their houses and defending themselves from the highly trained combat pengy's that they won't have any energy to bug you. HAH!
  18. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have you been getting enough sleep? There's lots going on in your life now.

I have a really hard time with sleep patterns too.
  19. windblade

windblade Active Member

Acrylics are much healthier because they're water soluble. Also they can be used to mimic a watercolor effect or to look like oils. I haven't used them in years.

It must have been wonderful to start with a landscape. Did you work from a photo, real life, or imagination?

Your grey/blue silk and alpaca wool sounds delicious!!! I didn't know that they combined those two. What does it look like?

Speaking of textiles - for my 20th Anniversary I bought for my husband an incredibly beautiful silk scarve made from a vintage Japanese kimono. It is a deep persimmon color with a white almost snowflake design overall, and very subtle large swirls throughout.

When it came, I wanted it for myself - it was so beautiful! :) It took me a month of internet searching to find it.

He wears it everyday now - it looks great underneath the long black coat and with the hats that he wears. Not exactly Indiana Jones type hats - I'll have to ask him his style. He looks really cool - I told him he looks like an aging rock star. He's very urban, so whenever he goes to Greenwich Village, or anywhere in NYC - he fits right in.

I chose my own present from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It is a shawl made of silks with a velvety feel. The colors range from copper to plums, charcoal and cocoa; with a subtle William Morris pattern embossed on some of the blocks.

It is one of the favorite things I own. I drape it around just to look at, when I'm not wearing it.

W.
  20. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hope your migraine has lessened, and you've found some relief from all that pain!

(((Hugs)))

Hate to see you dealing with that along with everything else.