Hangininthere,Pengy's,Carrie,Georgia,Fight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Jan 26, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've been worried about your cold - and Megan's.

How are you feeling tonight?
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Consider yourselves hugged. Plus I posted twice!!!!

AND, Fight disappeared so fast that I barely got to read her post!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2006]
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Sorry guys - stick to this one!
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Can't wait to see new collages when you're feeling better.

Glad you're not worse. Snuggle up and keep warm.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

My husband just said I am delirious - which I am. With goofiness. Fight started it , but then she leaves, covering all her tracks. SO SNEAKY - leaving me with a night full of posts - to myself. Like I'm stuck there talking to myself.
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

courage and tenacity - thank you! Sorry the pengy's were so mean. Actually they were supposed to be here by now.

I hope my post didn't upset you - I deleted it for my own peace of mind.

I wish I had something to cheer you up!

Carrie, did you ever think over the magazine idea or do you get more satisfaction doing it for yourself?

Oh, Eric must look so cute missing another tooth. I'm sure you've taken pictures. Lots :)
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Don't delete anything from our last thread. I love reading it like a book of letters. Oh no, I better check what's left.

Hanginin, I will copy out the hymns. I already started singing them as I scrolled down, to remember the melodies.

You did it so fast - I went to get a sandwich, and they were all here. Thank you, dear friend
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

are typing now?????

If you were at my house, you would have 3 kinds of ice cream each!!!

I have little black masks to cover your white spots. We just have a little night job to do on the neighbors fleet of noise-bikes. Then you get to do whatever you want!

Penguin pleasure palace here.
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Got your message, little guys. You're coming here tomorrow.

Got big vats of strawberry, choc. and vanilla ice cream.

Or something more exotic?

Do you sign your names pengy-guano?
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

definitely okay!

Yes, guano for the motorbikes is good if there is enough of it. Feed them a lot before you send them, so a whole mountainful will be available. What's left over I'll use in my garden for fertilizer.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

I forgot to congratulate you guys. What an accomplishment typing out those messages!!!

Must have been hard to hit those comp. keys with your beaks.
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

How is little Megan feeling today? And you yourself with your cold.

I forgot to mention that I was able to print out your Christmas collage with Megan and her dolls in the front. Unbeliavably adorable! It's one of the happiest Christmas photos I've seen. Also I like the way you broke up the space with the pink toy shovel.

Today I was working on my drawings - doing Galapagos turtles and blue and red-footed boobies. The blue ones are so comical. I love drawing and painting all kinds of creatures, plants, fish, mushrooms, on and on.

Sending prayers and blessings to you and the children.
    Rest well
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please call you Fight?????? Do you mean instead of Kristie - I mean, do you mean you'd prefer to be called Fight? Here or everywhere?
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

I love fiber art. There are so many different kinds. Some non-traditional kinds of quilts are really works of art. I watch the quilt show occasionally on H&G and I love it when they hand-paint or die the fabrics.

You spin your own yarns? Wow. And then do you use a loom to do wall art? Or clothing? And at what stage would you handpaint the yarns? I love woven pieces.

One more question. I've been dying to know how in your profile pic. those pengy's got those sweaters on?????!!!! :)
    Did you do computer art?

Yes, I can hear the warning in the pengy's will have a lot of pent-up penguin energy! I'm ready and waiting!!!

You don't really have sheep, do you?

Sending (hugs)
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

I would LOVE to see pics. of your knitting projects. I find that all kinds of beauty in different arts and crafts inspires me. I also love different fabrics and textures.

Spinning the wool sounds soothing also. When you say natural colors, does that mean that there is one main shade with variations? And is Shetland sheep wool a different texture than reg. wool?

Restoring Navajo Rugs! Wow, I love the Navajo people and culture - I have read a lot about them and admire their deep spirituality. Where those antique or contemporary rugs?
  17. windblade

windblade Active Member

About my own art work - I paint using watercolors mostly, and with my drawing I use pen- and-ink for very fine-lined drawings, brush and ink, pencils, bamboo pens.

I use a lot of line in my work. When I do my animal drawings I LOVE capturing their essence, which is many times humorous. I used to go to the Bronx Zoo, one time I needed to see what a prairie dog's tail looked like and couldn't find a photo.

18. windblade

windblade Active Member

Goodnight Carrie Hon - hope you sleep well and feel better.

That is a long day!!!
  19. windblade

windblade Active Member

I love 'who's line is it anyway'. All that great improv.

What you wrote reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, when they all moved down to another part of the table when it got all cluttered. I never thought of doing that with houses! My house is REALLY cluttered. Hmmmmm - good idea.:)

Your Dad sounds like a sweetheart!
  20. windblade

windblade Active Member

I studied Chinese Brush painting, and I think it helped my line-work alot.

I love Chinese and Japanese art-work of all kinds. Paintings, textiles, furniture, gardens. I love the little Netsuke they use on their clothes! Awesome aesthetics.

When you describe your wools - browns, blacks, greys, whites and charcoal, I could melt from pleasure. That must be so satisfying working in that range of colors.

I just finished reading a book about weaving with llama and alpaca wool - in Scotland.

What is a worsted weight? Is the cobweb lace the one for those lightweight shawls?