Hangininthere.................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Aug 7, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just wanted to holler at you, havent seen you post lately!!

I hope you are doing ok!!!

Hope to hear from you!!!

((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

If you are spelling her username correctly, she isn't here anymore. Do a search of her username and you'll see what I mean.

Like I said on another post, it is sad when people feel they need to leave. But we have so many new members too. But I know how it feels when you get attached to someone and then they just go.

Maybe she will come back if that is possible.

Hugs to you,
    Faye
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've asked moderators if she's left.

Shirley the Moderator says her posts seem to have been deleted but she is maybe just taking a break????

Guess we'll just have to wait and see, hope she comes back.

Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2005]
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I dont know...I may have her name spelled wrong!! The last I heard she was going to stay....Maybe she is just taking a break!

I hope its just a break for her and she will be back.

Thanks for mentioning it. I hate to see people go too!!

Hugs
    Bluerose

Thanks Rosie!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2005]
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

How do you delete all your posts? It would unless you asked Tech Support to do that, it would take forever to manually delete them all. I haven't seen anything on the board that would let one quickly delete everything.

I don't even see anything that would let one cancel their membership with the click of a button.

Hugs,
    Faye

6. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I know for awhile she was going through and manually deleting her posts, but I think you can email Tech Support and ask them to close out your account, and then all your posts get deleted, too. I hope she hasn't done that because I dont' think you can come back once you do that.

I hope she'll be back after a break.

Nicole
  7. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

about leaving, but she needed this board.. she had been upset for awhile, but after giving it some thought, she knew she did not want to go.. i think that was lasst week....i hope she doesnt leave...i enjoyed reading her messages..
    shirley