Hangininthere

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovecats94, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi sweety! Did you know that you could post the Prayer Thread in bold by using < b >first, and after the end of the title put < /b > without any spaces in the brackets. The /b closes out the HTML code.

Just thought I'd mention that as I didn't know if you were aware you could do this on your own. I'm pretty sure it would be okay with Tech Support for the Prayer Thread as it was okay on the FMS board back then.

Remember, don't use spaces like I have put. I'm just using spaces to show you how to do it.

I'm hanging out on the FMS board and Diabetes board mostly now and still trying to keep up with my chores here and email, which I get a lot of.

Hugs to you,
    Faye
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hangininthere,
    You are right, I'm not thinking straight on this one. lol Of course you don't need a weekly Prayer Thread. Where was my mind earlier? Too hungry, probably to think straight.

Sorry about that. At least I got a chance to post to you. :)

Thanks Hangin, I'm feeling better, I quit taking cinnamon capsules and I'm doing much better. Not perfect, but better.

Thanks, I know I'll be able to get through all of this. It should be fine. Just the wedding day is going to be hard for me, I like to sleep late. I have to get up that day, get a bath, do my hair and put makeup on and dress. A lot for me to do in a short period of time. But I'm sure I'll make it.

If not, I can stay in bed and pull the covers over my head and refuse to get out of bed. rofl

Yes, I was watching American Idol. I fell asleep on the sofa and missed the first 10 minutes of it. Woke up to Stevie Wonder singing. I don't like his new stuff though, it's too jazzy. I like his older songs.

Well I'm still voting for Elliott until he gets booted off. I still really like Katherine, though.

Take care, hon!

Love & prayers to you,
    Faye