Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Jan 14, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi, are you around this morning?? Or are you busy making chocolate cake, and pizza??

I'm coming over! Sounds yummy!
  2. morningsonshine

I bet you just didn't want to share that cake!!

I put a new picture in my profile, that's my big sister kicking but at barrel racing! She won high point for the year.

I use to be able to do stuff like that.

Go back to Elliespad, mental defect post, i left some funny bloopers on there, i new you would like!

Hope all is well, when is your son's birthday?

[This Message was Edited on 01/16/2007]
  3. morningsonshine

Hey, just got home from our women's bible study group. We meet twice a month.

It was awsome today, God really opened somethings up for prayer.

I love making homemade pizza, it's one of our favorite meals around here. I hope you like it better once you get the guar gum gunk! LOL

That sounds like a real lulu of a fall you took,, glad you survived it!

I went off the back of my brothers dirt bike once! It was hilarious!!

He was taking me down to the horse pasture, and i had a halter and rope in one hand, and a bucket of grain in the other, so i wasn't holding on.
    He was going in the ditch and popped over an approach and i bounced right off the back and was left there standing up on my feet!!

He didn't even know he lost his passenger for a couple seconds.

Fun talking with ya! That horse video was something!! Glad you enjoyed it!

I'm pretty sure you are a good mommy!! I walked out of the grocery store once with my grocery's, and left my kid behind in the cars seat!! Now that's bad!! LOL

I was also once, looking for my "lost" toddler once at a public place, all the while holding him on my hip! Pretty Nutty!!