hangininthere's poem Posted in to post or not to post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Nov 9, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

Thank you for taking your precious time to Post your poem again. These are the nice things I like about the people here. You all will go the extra mile to help one another.
    Thank you again with smiles

YEAH, i am still awake.
    took the ambien, got under the warm electric blanky, and started thinking about my last "post" last night. since it had a first, misunderstood reaction, it bothered me and i stayed awake trying to figure how i could have refraised.
    well then, after an hour, i got up.......in pain.

saw that many of you had posted to the post question lol,
    and I enjoyed reading your answers and thoughts, and that was what i was wondering. Everyone got their message accross to help someone else.

And I got to read the poem from hangininthere. tytytyty
    So true. You made my point with that. xx hd.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are so funny today! LOL...Love your "on a roll!" Thanks for the tee hee and have a great day. (-:

Sue
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I love the way you are so honest - and don't worry, it's always leavened with such kindness and warm encouragement and sympathy!!!

And I LOVE your sense of humor. You're a blessing to us all here.

Keep well, Judy
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Hdbubblehead - don't spend too much time trying to figure out how a post could be rephrased to make it more understandable. With all the brain fog floating around here, it's almost impossible to have everyone understand what you are trying to say.

Hangininthere - Blunt, curt, short answers are also quick and easy to read.