Happy anniversary to Kholmes and spouse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mollystwin, Mar 17, 2007.

1. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

It's their first.

Happy Anniversary!!!

Lots of Love

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to Ken and Wendy!

Haven't heard much from you lately, Ken. You ok?

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Your first anniversary, how fantastic!! I truly hope you enjoyed your day together! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/17/2007]
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Dar: Very sweet of you! And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Linda: I posted the picture, but then got too busy to start another "Where in the World" game. One will be forthcoming! (But it's not Montezuma Castle, though that's a good guess).

Rock: Doing ok, thanks. House hunting has taken all of the energy I've had lately, but we found a good one and are closing on the 29th. Will write you a longer message in a day or two. Garrison Keillor an "opera edition" of Prairie Home Companion a week ago, and I thought of you. You can listen to it on prairehome.org, in the archives section. Hope you are doing well. Curious about what you're reading.

Boltchik: It was a very good day, indeed. Thanks. St. Patrick's Day will make it hard for me to ever forget a wedding anniversary!

[This Message was Edited on 03/17/2007]
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It doesn't seem like a year already, does it? But I remember when you posted that you had gotten married. Now you are soon to close on a house- life is good!
  6. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary.Hope you had a good time y'day on St Patricks day.
    There's a rumour going about over here that a "wealthy" American & his wife are just about to snap up Edinburgh Castle as their second home.Not you by any chance,only kidding,lol.
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Edinburgh Castle--that's our new home!
    How did you find out? We've been trying to keep the paparazzi away!

8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Life can be good, I'm learning, even with this DD. The wheel of fortune will turn, as they say. But sometimes, it turns excruciatingly slowly!

Hope all is going well with you.

9. mezombie

mezombie Member

It seems like things are looking up a bit for you, Ken! One year of marriage and now a new home--congratulations!
  10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I wasn't sure if it was "Mollystwin" or "Molly," when really it was "Twinofdar" all along. LOL.
  11. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Anniversary to you and yours, Ken!

12. Callum

Callum New Member

To many, many more!