Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Jan 30, 2008.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I just saw on another post that it is Joyfully's BD so let's all wish her a happy happy BD!

Happy day to you Joy!:)
  2. deb0531

deb0531 New Member

Happy birthday joyfully , wishing you a great day. Deb
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Joy~~~~I hope you have a great day!!
  4. kjade

kjade New Member

Happy Birthday to You!!

Hope it is a good one!! :)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I looked that phrase up a while back. Means something like, may you have many more birthdays.

Now don't overdo on cake and ice cream.

6. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Hope you have a wonderful BD! Much Love!! Dona
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Joyfully I hope you have a great day- eat all the cake and ice cream you want-Carla
  8. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Hope you enjoy your day!

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I still hope you had a wonderful birthday and got to do some fun things.

God bless,

10. joyfully

joyfully New Member

The BIG event yesterday for my birthday was taking Rudy to PetSmart class! My hubby and I decided to wait until this weekend to celebrate. My hubby did give me a card and had a cake made at the bakery for me.

I imagine we will be going out with friends this weekend. It was cold and windy for my birthday. THankfully, the weather is warming up again this weekend.

I got my hair cut today. I have NO MORE PERM! That isn't good! It is just straight blah. I will try to get a perm next week sometime.

I've been practicing with Rudy today. His graduation is in two weeks. I hope he does better than Gretchen (my recently passed away doggie) did for graduation. She refused to do a single trick and just looked at me as if she had never heard a single command before in her life. I was so embarrased. I left there with a major headache.

Now, it is Rudy's turn. Graduation should be "interesting". Rudy is very distractable.
  11. victoria

victoria New Member

Just wanted to wish you a joyful weekend of happy birthday-ing!!!

all the best,

12. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY WEEKEND CELEBRATION! I don't know how I missed your birthday! But, I'm wishing you health and happiness as you celebrate your Special Day.
    God Bless You, Joyfully. Love, doloresf1