Happy Birthday 4everkid!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Mar 20, 2008.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I was replying to your thread, and clicked on your profile to see if you had any new cool drawings, and noticed today is your BIRTHDAY!!

So Happy Birthday 4everkid, and I hope it is a good one!!

Please, let's all wish her a happy day filled with joy and love!! :)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2008]
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I hope it was fantastic! Did you do anything fun? I hope so! BTW your drawing are just beautiful, I really enjoy them and thanks so much for sharing your work with all of us. Happy Birthday to You!!!! Kim :)
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Wow, thanks Kjade, Linda, and Kim! You are the first to wish me a Happy Birthday. I haven't done much yet on my big day except blab endlessly here. And it is roughly 2 in the morning. But once the day gets going, no telling what's in store!

Thanks for the good wishes on my big 5-0 birthday! It is getting harder all the time to pull off that 4everkid facade. But deep, deep down, I AM still young!
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I hope you are doing something fun on your birthday. Take care and have many, many more.

5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Nope overwhelm, you are right on time! Today, the 21st, is my Bday. The smiley is great. That looks like how I will look by the end of the day.
    Fibromickster, my daughter is on her way right now. There will be guaranteed fun with her! Will see my 2 boys later too! That's all the fun I need - my wonderful kids and my fabulous hubby!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Don't forget to do the new math.

Yesterday you were 49.

50 is the new 40.

Today you are 9 years younger!

7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...a day late!

Hope it was a great day and you have a great year.

8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

to you. Have a great one!
  9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more. I didn't notice if it was today or yesterday. If it is past hope you had a great time and get/or got to do something special.

Bye the way you are very talented !! Want to see my stick people ???

Keep celebrating !

[This Message was Edited on 03/21/2008]
  10. ckball

ckball New Member

I made it in just under the wire cst. I bought you chocolate skittels. I hope you had a great day and am waiting for another picture- Carla
  11. kjade

kjade New Member

I am sorry - I must look so dumb. I wrote the original post last night - it was about 1 am here where I am, but it shows I posted this at 9:22 pm on 3/20. It was already 3/21 here! So I guess that looked confusing.

So you are the big 5-0!! Did you do anything special? I hope it was great! Also, I meant to put the little birthday guy icon on my original post, but forgot, and you can't go back and update that, so I am clicking on him here for you!!

Happy Birthday again!!
  12. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Kjade, It was my birthday when you posted it, for me anyway here in the central time zone. I was actually impressed that you were so on the ball! There, shortly after midnight to wish me a happy day! Thanks for the cake!

Carla, I posted a new one yesterday. You might need to refresh the profile page.

Rafiki - love the new math version of my age! (Where the heck have you been? I miss you on the Lost thread!)

Kjade, Rafiki, Carla, fibromickster, Kim, ovrwhelm, Linda, Sue, 1sweetie, YC1, granni, ....everyone - thank you for making my day even brighter! Yes, it was a great one, and I still have a few minutes left!
  13. victoria

victoria New Member

altho belatedly.... hope you continue to have a great birthday weekend!