Happy Birthday Asatrump for today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fromnz, May 4, 2007.

1. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Hi There Granny!!

I hope you at least get this message as our other means of communication isn't getting through!

Thinking of you today on your birthday, although your day is almost over when mine is starting!

Best wishes, & God Bless you heaps.
    Love Linda.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am blessed to have you as my very special friend. For you folks reading this please note that this woman with a huge heart phoned me today for my birthday. To me that is a HUGE deal. To phone NY state all the way from New Zealand. I am blessed Linda by you and by others.
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

Did you get the stripper I sent you way from my party? I think he went by Bandwoman's house first. LOL!!

I hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday and I pray you have many more blessed birthdays.

God Bless you on your special day!!!
    Nancy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I sent you an email late tonight. I hope you had a great day and are feeling better. Anxious to hear your update from your doctor visit. Have a great weekend.

Love
    Nancy
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I hope you had a great day!
    Terri
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

happy birthday,hope your day was a good one the 4th is also my middle daughters birthday.
    we"re going out to her house this afternoon for cake,her hubby called us. Happy Birthday and many more.
    blessings sixtyslady
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

A belated Happy Birthday, I hope your day was wonderful.

You are such a wonderful friend, with a kind and loving heart.

Blessings for you for the entire year.......

Shalom, Shirl