HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BEAUTIFULSIMPLICITY.....ellice!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilladybug, Nov 9, 2002.

1. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Ellice/BeautifulSimplicity!

I wanted to be the first to wish you a PUBLIC board Birthday since you bring so much to this forum! And yes, technically it is *your* birthday here in my house!

SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I must first start by thanking the boards or this opportunity for a connection, love, understanding, support, and a higher degree of healing would not have been possible!
    I also applaud all others on this board on their positive quest for making this dd a little more tolerable.And for all your support and compassion!

Remember, begin now to seize the moment and make this day count. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Today is all we have.

Ellice and I have become the best of friends and share our knowledge that we have accumulated over the years and are on the road to recovery! We both have CFIDS and have made challenges for one another to enhance the wellness of our journey together. Ellice has *renewed* my juicing (got off track and was not juicing as much as I could) enthusiasm and OFF I have gone! I am doing SOOOOOOOOO much better and we have found many answers together with our plight in this horrid illness.

You are truly an inspiration and a most wondrous friend. I am blessed.

I will keep fighting because of you, Ellice!
    Thank you for pushing me to maintain a good ph and all of the other knowledge and ideas we have exchanged!
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Fall down seven times...get up eight! - chinese proverb

"ONE DOES NOT DISCOVER NEW LANDS WITHOUT CONSENTING TO LOSE SIGHT OF THE SHORE." - ANDRE GIDE

"WE SHOULD SHOW LIFE NEITHER AS IT IS, NOR AS IT SHOULD BE, BUT AS WE SEE IT IN OUR DREAMS." - CHEKOV

"INFINITE GOODNESS HAS SUCH WIDE ARMS." - DANTE

"AND THENCE WE CAME FORTH TO SEE THE STARS." - DANTE

MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY
    I GO WITHIN TO DISSOLVE THE PATTERN THAT CREATED THIS
    I ACCEPT A DIVINE HEALING
    AND SO IT IS.

Happy birthday to my Kindred Spirit!

Another praying for us.......

A voyaging ship was wrecked during a storm at sea and only two of the men on it were able to swim to a small, desert like island.
    The two survivors, not knowing what else to do, agreed that they had no other recourse but to pray to God. However, to find out whose prayer was more powerful, they agreed to divide the territory between them and stay on opposite sides of the island.
    The first thing they prayed for was food. The next morning, the first man saw a fruit-bearing tree on his side of the land, and he was able to eat its fruit. The other man's parcel of land remained barren.
    After a week, the first man was lonely and he decided to pray for a wife.
    The next day, another ship was wrecked, and the only survivor was a woman who swam to his side of the land. On the other side of the island, there was nothing.
    Soon the first man prayed for a house, clothes, more food. The next day, like magic, all of these were given to him. However, the second man still had nothing.
    Finally, the first man prayed for a ship, so that he and his wife could leave the island. In the morning, he found a ship docked at his side of the island. The first man boarded the ship with his wife and decided to leave the second man on the island.
    He considered the other man unworthy to receive God's blessings, since none of his prayers had been answered.
    As the ship was about to leave, the first man heard a voice from heaven booming, "Why are you leaving your companion on the island?"
    "My blessings are mine alone, since I was the one who prayed for them," the first man answered. "His prayers were all unanswered and so he does not deserve anything."
    "You are mistaken!" the voice rebuked him. "He had only one prayer, which I answered. If not for that, you would not have received any of my blessings."

"Tell me," the first man asked the voice, "What did he pray for that I should owe him anything?"
    "He prayed that all your prayers be answered."
    For all we know, our blessings are not the fruits of our prayers alone, but those of another praying for us.

I can never thank you enough!
    Happy Birthday!
    Much love to you everyday!

Lilladybug!

We can do it!

2. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Ellice/BeautifulSimplicity!

I wanted to be the first to wish you a PUBLIC board Birthday since you bring so much to this forum! And yes, technically it is *your* birthday here in my house!

SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I must first start by thanking the boards or this opportunity for a connection, love, understanding, support, and a higher degree of healing would not have been possible!
    I also applaud all others on this board on their positive quest for making this dd a little more tolerable.And for all your support and compassion!

Remember, begin now to seize the moment and make this day count. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Today is all we have.

Ellice and I have become the best of friends and share our knowledge that we have accumulated over the years and are on the road to recovery! We both have CFIDS and have made challenges for one another to enhance the wellness of our journey together. Ellice has *renewed* my juicing (got off track and was not juicing as much as I could) enthusiasm and OFF I have gone! I am doing SOOOOOOOOO much better and we have found many answers together with our plight in this horrid illness.

You are truly an inspiration and a most wondrous friend. I am blessed.

I will keep fighting because of you, Ellice!
    Thank you for pushing me to maintain a good ph and all of the other knowledge and ideas we have exchanged!
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Fall down seven times...get up eight! - chinese proverb

"ONE DOES NOT DISCOVER NEW LANDS WITHOUT CONSENTING TO LOSE SIGHT OF THE SHORE." - ANDRE GIDE

"WE SHOULD SHOW LIFE NEITHER AS IT IS, NOR AS IT SHOULD BE, BUT AS WE SEE IT IN OUR DREAMS." - CHEKOV

"INFINITE GOODNESS HAS SUCH WIDE ARMS." - DANTE

"AND THENCE WE CAME FORTH TO SEE THE STARS." - DANTE

MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY
    I GO WITHIN TO DISSOLVE THE PATTERN THAT CREATED THIS
    I ACCEPT A DIVINE HEALING
    AND SO IT IS.

Happy birthday to my Kindred Spirit!

Another praying for us.......

A voyaging ship was wrecked during a storm at sea and only two of the men on it were able to swim to a small, desert like island.
    The two survivors, not knowing what else to do, agreed that they had no other recourse but to pray to God. However, to find out whose prayer was more powerful, they agreed to divide the territory between them and stay on opposite sides of the island.
    The first thing they prayed for was food. The next morning, the first man saw a fruit-bearing tree on his side of the land, and he was able to eat its fruit. The other man's parcel of land remained barren.
    After a week, the first man was lonely and he decided to pray for a wife.
    The next day, another ship was wrecked, and the only survivor was a woman who swam to his side of the land. On the other side of the island, there was nothing.
    Soon the first man prayed for a house, clothes, more food. The next day, like magic, all of these were given to him. However, the second man still had nothing.
    Finally, the first man prayed for a ship, so that he and his wife could leave the island. In the morning, he found a ship docked at his side of the island. The first man boarded the ship with his wife and decided to leave the second man on the island.
    He considered the other man unworthy to receive God's blessings, since none of his prayers had been answered.
    As the ship was about to leave, the first man heard a voice from heaven booming, "Why are you leaving your companion on the island?"
    "My blessings are mine alone, since I was the one who prayed for them," the first man answered. "His prayers were all unanswered and so he does not deserve anything."
    "You are mistaken!" the voice rebuked him. "He had only one prayer, which I answered. If not for that, you would not have received any of my blessings."

"Tell me," the first man asked the voice, "What did he pray for that I should owe him anything?"
    "He prayed that all your prayers be answered."
    For all we know, our blessings are not the fruits of our prayers alone, but those of another praying for us.

I can never thank you enough!
    Happy Birthday!
    Much love to you everyday!

Lilladybug!

We can do it!

3. motg

motg New Member

Have a happy Birthday
    Barb

[ advertisement ]