Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by springwater, Oct 18, 2009.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

Wishing Happy Birthday to a very very special lady who makes the world
    Seem a good and safe warm place with all the dancing, singing, organizing
    And getting about she does. Want to take this opportunity to tell you how
    Much we all love you on this board and your generous, kind heart and down
    to earth ways.

Me personally, when I read your posts, it makes me feel the world is less
    Bleak, scary and unpredictable. I wish i had a one such as you in my family,
    when i was growing up. Never mind, I have you now, lol! to tuck me and the
    others up into bed...and i can do all the ironing you want whenever.

May you have the birthday-est of birthdays…and good health, happiness
    And all the very best of everything for the coming year and all those to

My FB is still out of order so cannot wish you there…

God Bless You
  2. jole

jole Member

Ditto what Spring said....lol....

Wishing you a wonderfully happy day!.........Jole
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Not sure if this will even go. I tried to send a long thing to a list I have I Have to send to for reservations for our ladies club and not sure it went or not, i am using DS's old computer right now. Not used to the computer and I keep goofing up and deleting stuff I do ot want to . The whole leter disappeared a few times and I had to do it over again.

Will share smething with you in a card given to me by my daughter we went to see today. It ws so sweet and thought u all from the Porch would especially apppreciate it.

Went out to dinner a few times this weekend and to a winder. it was alot of fu and to see #4vdaghter and luttle grandson not so little anymore. He is 5, in kindergarten, and special ed for autism or aspergers. At least he is talking a blue streak now even if he is impulsive and doesnt do things always socially accpetable like pushig a girl or taking a toy or trying to. He is quite impulsive at times but cute just the same.

DH needs the computer a bit so I will check later on the Porch and try to post.

Thanks so much Jole, Sweet SW, Georgia, Julie and who ever else send such sweet thoughts to me. HOPE THIS SENDS.

Lots of love n hugs to you all,

4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

but the wish was still there. Hope you had a wonderful day! I had a houseful of family so didn't get on here yesterday!! Bless you/

5. kjade

kjade New Member

I'm sorry I am a day late with this...but Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a good one!
    Springwater hit it right on the head....I agree with everything she said. You are one of the kindest sweetest people I have ever "met". You always have the best advice, and anytime you write to me, you DO make things seem like they are not as bad as I may think they are at the time. I love your stories about your family, and I love whe you share different experiences that you had with your children. You especially crack me up when you write that you are rushing with your typing because you must run to go do this or that...you seem to be so full of life, and it shows in the posts you write.

You actually remind me a lot of my own grandma, so kind, yet firm when you need to be. Bless your heart. Hope you had a wonderful day!! And many many more!
  6. Granniluvsu

Your loving thoughts are very much appreciated.

Joan - glad you had a nice birthday with your family and all and enjoyed your birthday cookies :) !

Thanks espeialy for your sweet note. it makes me feel so good. BTW, how is that little Sydney Rose? I'll be she is the appleo f everyone's eye. Hope your family and you are doing week and that your work is bahaving itself (if you know what I mean). In other words I hope they realized how much work you usually did while you were gone after the birth.

I visited one of our daughters and family on friday and sturday and enjoyed my BD dinner at a local winery. Our sil also had a birthday the day before mine i think.

Love to you both,
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I missed your birthday, I am so so sorry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one special lady!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you and i know you will have many many more. I am so glad you enjoyed your special day with family and friends.

Take care and see you on the Porch and Facebook.

xx oo
  8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm so sorry that my birthday wishes to you were delayed but I have not been on the board in a few days. I hope you had a wonderful day and the upcoming year will be the best possible.

You are a special lady and greatly respected. Happy Birthday to you!

9. kjade

kjade New Member

I am glad you had a nice birthday!! Mine is coming up too (I used to enjoy birthdays, but as of last year, I am starting to dread them because I am starting to feel so old.)
    Anyway, the baby is WONDERFUL!! Thanks for asking! She is such a quiet, happy, peaceful baby, and she has been so easy! My best behaved baby yet! lol. I hope she stays this way! She is sleeping all night (most nights) and she is always smiling. She is 3 months old now, and she is doing that cute "baby babbling" and laughing. It is the cutest thing ever. I wish she would stay this little longer. Before I know it, she will crawling and walking (OH NO!!!)
    I will have to write an update about all that has been going on later. But I have to get to work. Take care and have a wonderful day!! :)
  10. Granniluvsu

You all make me feel so good. Thank you Kjade, Mickey,and everyne else that posted before. You make me feel so special !!

Kjade - glad little Sydney is a good baby with having to work especiallyand having other children too. I had 5 of them and if I had had my 2nd one first there may not have been any more. :) !! All the rest were very good as little ones anyway. D #2 has always been hi strung. Yes, especially when they are so good you wish they would stay that way for awhile longer.

Mickey - Hope things setle down for you with the whole family, mom and step dad. Hope Lindsay can get her chemistry class changed with no problems.

Hugs to all of you !

11. sisland

sisland New Member

Happy Birthday dear!,,,,sounds like you had a great time!,,,sorry if i'm late in wishing you a very happy birthday!,,,,,,HUgs!,,,sis
  12. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Sorry I am late. So glad you had a wonderful time with your family celebrating. Like the others have said, you truly light up the board with your warmth, care, humor and sensitivity.

Lots of big hugs,

13. Granniluvsu

I am so thankful to all of you, including those who couldn't post. I know how hard it is some days to even get the enrgy to post plus all the things many of you have to go through each day.

You are all my special family who I miss if I cannot get on even if just to say hi to you awl.

Thanks also to Erika, Sis and anyone else that I cannot remember at the moment who posted.. I just got back for my 6 wk ck after my surgery. All is well, at least as far as the surgery went..

God bless you all and lots of hugs to AWL !!

14. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Gratulerer Med Dagen! That's Happy Birthday in Norskie.

Glad I got back in time to send you birthday wishes. Are you still
    doing that dance where you tape sparklers to your tap shoes?