Happy Birthday Homebound Board!

Discussion in 'Homebound/Bedbound' started by gb66, Jan 16, 2015.

1. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

The Homebound/Bedbound Board is one year old today! :)

I want to thank everyone who has participated on our board for the past year. I enjoy it so much. I love to play these games and have spent many happy hours on here. It has gotten me through pain, depression, and lonliness so many times.

I hope that all of you will continue and the ones who have posted a few times will return. If you've never posted here, please know that you are very welcome to join in. Hugs and Peace to all of you. A grateful GB.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Kiddo

To quote an Oscar winning song, Thanks For the Memories.

Rock
    gb66 likes this.
  3. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

A new year means it's time to create more memories on the Homebound Board!

In fact, that's a good idea for a new song game. Songs that have memory in the title or lyrics. Memories/Thoughts/Daydreams/Reveries. :) GB
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  4. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to the Homebound Board!

Been battling the flu, and the flu has been winning! :( Kevin's getting better; he's been back at work Thursday and now today. I guess he passed all his evil germs to me.

I'll be back! Ooh, I think some "famous" person said that, didn't he? LOL I want to help make new memories for the board. :)

Take care y'all. Maybe I can post more today, I'm taking things slowly. See y'all soon.

Love and hugs, Diane
  5. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

I updated the list of song topics today, pinned at (or near) the top of this Board. I hope that helps -- it's been a while since I did an update.

As usual, if I skipped a topic, please let me know, and I'll add it to our pinned list. Thanks!

Hugs, Diane
  6. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Diane, Sorry to hear about your flu. I hope you're okay now. Thanks so much for listing all the song threads. It helps a lot. I cannot remember things like I used to. Things from long ago are still vivid but can't remember yesterday! :) GB
  7. Soul*

Soul* Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Homebound Board! And all the wonderful people on it. Health and this one has kept me busy and will for a bit longer!

HQ2.jpg
    lydia1 likes this.