Happy Birthday, Hugs4Evry1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, Oct 13, 2008.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I almost ran out of time to wish you happy birthday, but even if you read it Tuesday (which I'm sure it already is where you live) the wish is the same.........happy birthday!!!

I hope you and your family will celebrate- you deserve it for all you do for others!
    Take care, Nancy!

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

HBD! Hope your day is great and your year is even better!

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you all...I had a great day yesterday, quiet and maybe not what others would consider a fun day, but perfect for us.
    Thanks for thinking of me...

4. mezombie

mezombie Member

Nancy, I made a mental note that today is your birthday, and promptly forgot it!

It's so nice of you to start the monthly birthday threads. The least we can do is wish you a happy one on your special day!

I'm glad you had a great day.

Take care,
    [This Message was Edited on 10/13/2008]
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Happy Birthday to You Hugs!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!

6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thanks for thinking of me, I did have a very nice day.

We ended up having a Supernatural marathon, something I've been wanting to do to catch up on what I missed on the 3rd season. Traveling back and forth to London this summer had me lost on a few of my favorite shows.

So that night after many hours of watching Supernatural, someone rang our door bell and my husband was talking to her on the intercom. It was odd, but she wanted to know if we could get her some Cheerios because her baby wouldn't eat anything else.

Hubby was lost so I went down to chat with her and it took me awhile...I just wanted to have a Mom to Mom chat because my kids are adults and I'd never recommend the Cheerio diet.

Well, I guess I was down there too long, Katy and hubby came down because they thought the Cheerio goblin was going to get me! That's how you know you've watched enough scary tv for the day!!!

It was so funny, but yet so sweet that they were so worried about me.

Hugs all,