Happy birthday JLH.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joyfully, Feb 2, 2007.

1. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Happy birthday. Our birthday's are only days apart. Hope you ate plenty of cake today. Joyfully

Hope you have a wonderful birthday..take care.
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

I really appreciate all of your birthday wishes!!

I turned 56 today and still can't believe that I'm "that old"!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

My adult children and their spouses all came to my house this evening for a B/D party, and got some gifts and flowers!

WILDWOODWINE, yes, it's been a wonderful day! Thanks.

They also brought my favorite bakery cake which I think is the best in our tri-state area! I'm a diabetic, but I had a big piece which ice cream, too!

Joyfully, I looked in your bio but didn't see what day your B/D is, but since it's close, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TOO!!! And .... it looks like we will be joined in B/D tributes by AliGrace, too!!!!

Big Hugs to you!

Edit ...

Duh! Joyfully, I remember now!! Your Birthday was Jan. 30!! It's 4:48 A.M. and I really need to go to bed! I was in bed once already and couldn't sleep due to a high pain level, so I go up and got on the computer so I could tire out and go back to bed and hopefully sleep! Since my head is so foggy now, and my eyes are burning, I guess it's time to call it a day!

I hope your B/D day was a great one, too!

[This Message was Edited on 02/03/2007]